EUR Megan's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Megan, Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    It's a full support from me!

You're kind, helpful, sweet and a great person to talk to! Although i just met you, you're an amazing person. I wish you the best of luck!

~JuztAbb ( aka xtreme )

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you! :)

Thank you:) It is lovely to meet you! :heart:

3. Valeane

Valeane Member

IGN:
    Valeane
    Support! You are online a lot and I always see you helping people in global chat :) I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team!

4. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    + Fanks for buying me a free rank on eco w/o tellin me :heart:

5. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Support
    When I see Megan, she is more than helpful. She dedicates and puts a lot of hard work in for the benefits of others, she also does not hesitate to offer assistance to anybody who needs it. Her overall attitude is outstanding, she is very kind and approachable which in my opinion are good traits to have. My only improvement- as stated by many others would be forums activity. Discord and in-game are good from what I witness, can probably help with questions in the eco help channel, if its basic guidance and that sort of stuff- just to get in the habit if you'd like. But I think you are a great candidate and hold a lot of potential.
    Best of luck.

6. Sanalove

Sanalove Active Member

IGN:
    Sanalove
    Support

You are kind, helpful, righteous, and forgiving these are just a few of the many good traits that you have !! When i first started playing on eco i was new and unfamiliar with the game mechanics and how its suppose to be played despite me being a nobody an unranked player you showed care and warmth towards me and many other players. You helped make me from a stranger to part of the eco family . You are always welcoming new comers with open arms and would offer assistance to anyone when needed which is something not many people would have the time and patience to do .

You have my full support ❤️ Not a doubt in my mind you would be perfect for this

7. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    neutral i have talked to you a bit and I cant realy complain about what you do but i do think u could help more in game.

8. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for that!

Thank you Geo, that means a lot :)
    Thank you for the feedback! :heart:

Thank you so much Sana, I am glad that I was able to make your start on skyblock easier. That means a lot! :)

Thank you for the feedback, If that is how you feel I will work on it :)

9. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Megan, you have taken all advise on the head and improved with it, this is excellent! Your activity on discord and forums are slowly improving which is good, you don't want to go 1000% straight away as this would be impossible to maintain, the pace you are going is excellent!
    You have replied to everyone maturely and kindly and taken their advice to heart!
    I would suggest trying to pop onto /skyblock a little more as it is different to eco (some commands are different-ish, and chestshops are also different) and the community is slightly different, it would be good to get to know them more.
    Other than that you are the Perfect candidate and I wish you the best of luck

- Frez :heart:

10. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    You are right and i have judge you a no support without a reason and that is wrong of me, i stay at neutral rating and looking forward to meet you. ^^

11. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hey all,

I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for the amazing feedback I have had on this application. Thank you for taking the time to leave me feedback, it really does help me improve as a player and means more than you know :)

12. Shep

Shep Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    lameshep
    Support. I hope u take care of this server better than you take care of your sims.

13. Atomcow

Atomcow Active Member

IGN:
    Atombro
    I usually don’t respond to apps cause I don’t play as much but I’ll give you some feedback. From what I’ve seen Megan, the community likes you both ingame and on discord and that’s very important. You’re also extremely kind and always help out new players whenever they join and ask questions. I don’t know about activity but from what these other comments are saying I’m guessing your super active. I’m quite certain you deserve this staff position. Good luck :D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  14. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for the feedback, Look forward to meeting you also :)

Thanks Smurf :)
    It was an accident though... :p

Wow, Thank you for this feedback Atom. This means to much. It has been lovely meeting you and I hope if this application is successful, I will make you proud. Thank you! :)

15. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    100% support. Whenever I'm on economy, you're always in chat, helping, and talking with new players. You're never scared to lend a hand. You're active on the discord, although I would like to see you be a bit more active on forums. You'd make a great addition to the staff team. :)

16. ___Kami___

___Kami___ Member

IGN:
    ___Kami___
    It's gonna be a support for me dawg! The application looks pretty solid and I don't really have anything else to add to it to make it better. Every interaction that I've had with you has always been pleasant and everything that I have seen you do on the server has shown that you are helpful and compassionate to any player. Anyways that just my 2 cents so good luck with the app!

17. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you Trin! Your feedback means a lot. It’s been lovely meeting you. Thanks for noticing :)
    Thank you Kami. That means a lot :)

18. Sally

Sally Active Member

IGN:
    Salman123abc
    Hi megan i am gonna be full support Because i see often you are online a lot and altho you don't start conversations a lot when someone asks the slightest thing of help you always be there for them and you are easy to talk to. And you are very nice to the people on the server including me and helping everyone you are not too active in talking you have a chill personality and your application was very well made you are helpful to any player on the server new or not and you always help me alot to so i appreciate that to and for your personality i think you are exactly fit to be mod because you are a kind person of nature :heart: so goodluck continue to do what you are doing because it is very good and sweet of you and keep up the good work overall :D i hope this helps :) , Do your best out there Never give up !!!

I hope you become a good mod someday from -balt :heart:
    Btw i finallt registerd on the forums i am new here now so i dont know much..:)

Edit: thank you i got 2 heart reatings from someone :D

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  19. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for such kind words Bal, It’s lovely seeing you on economy and you are a great addition to the community. Your feedback means a lot so thank you. I’m glad I was able to make your joining experience better:)
    It’s been lovely to meet you:)

20. clxrity

clxrity Experienced Member

IGN:
    clxrity
    Support, good luck Megan :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.