Declined Make clay and glass cheaper[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Donderboor, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donderboor

Donderboor Member

IGN:
    Donderboor
    A while ago glass and clay in /shop were made more expensive, and I don't really understand why. You can't use them to make more money, so why would they be so expensive?
    Glass used to be 150$ per block (I think) and is now 400$ per block. (buying sand from players and smelting it would be cheaper)
    Clay used to be 100$ per block and is now 150$ per block.
    I think the old prices were good, because they weren't too cheap, but still affordable, so I'd love to see them changed back to their original prices.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

• Support Support x 1
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Agreed.
    Things like clay and glass help to create variety in islands.
    Clay cannot be naturally farmed.

What is worse is having sand and glass that expensive gives an immediate advantage to donors who get sand in their kits. Things that donors can get easily should not be so expensive so donors don't have too much of an advantage. While it is fair to encourage trade among players, there is also a need to have the prices make sense and that promotes fairness to an extent.

3. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because, as stated in Server Gameplay Suggestions Guidelines | Skyblock Forums, we are unable to consider suggestions involving the availability or pricing of items at /warp trade or similar in-game shops because such matters are outside of the control of the developers assigned to monitor this forum.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.