ASIA Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mai, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I haven't really been around these parts. Mainly because theres things that you have had to prove on your own. One such aspect is that we may be friends but we are by no means the same person. Nor that is it my influence that got people to support you in the first place.

I think it is fair to say that you moderate the discord very independently of me and make your own decisions. That I have not interfered in your business and you had your own voice. That its been a long time since I last posted here and still more and more people want you to be staff and it isn't just me.

You shine on your own, and I think now people can see that clearly.
    Keep going and persevering and I would absolutely love to see you on the team asap

2. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Btw... still supporting this ;)

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Thank you Sabrina :heart: that means a lot!! :)

Thank you so much Disc!! I really appreciate your response, it means a lot to me. Thank you :heart:

Thanks a lot Krissy, I appreciate what you've said :heart:

Thanks Bdark :heart:!! I appreciate your continuous support!

4. Mai

bump!

5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

resupporting + bump for mai!

i think it's safe to say that you have continued to keep your activity up on all platforms since reopening your application, mayhaps your in-game activity has even increased more since. this goes to show your dedication for the server :p and i don't think i've ever mentioned this but as a discord moderator you do a great job in moderating the server and is always responsive.

hope to c u in the helper tag soon : pleading : :)) :heart:

6. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    bump and resupport for one of the best applicants we have

7. Mai

Thank you both so much :heart:

8. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    `supportttt

9. Mai

Thank youuu :heart:

10. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    mai i rlly want to see you back on the team. you are such a good person its insane, and you fit the role perfect. resupport. i love u.

11. Darkify

Darkify Experienced Member

Support, no questions asked. I have seen the way you moderated when you were first promoted and you didn't disappoint. Though I don't see you on net much (given I can't say your activity on org since I don't play there), I know you moderate well, and understand the rules like the back of your hand. Pop off, hope you get repromoted. Good luck xo

12. gabb y

gabb y sock

Support, Mai is one of the most friendly people I've met on here. She's extremely active on discord and in-game. She is always willing to help people however she can, and over the past few months I have never seen her be unkind to anyone. I believe she has the dedication to stick around and be a great addition to the staff team. Good luck, Mai :heart:

13. RaimonBerry

RaimonBerry Active Member

IGN:
    RaimonBerry
    Support number 60 :)

14. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    AHHH 60 SUPPORTS!! CONGRATS MAI SO PROUD OF YOU! But on a serious note: resupport, Mai has been an amazing discord mod and is active on every platform. She has been doing excellent and I’ve seen the way she handles problems. This inspires me to become like her and she is truly a role model. I hope to see her in blue very soon. She is amazing and I love her. :heart:

Good luck Mai!

- Boba :heart:3

15. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    resupport! Mai is one of the kindest people I know and is accepting and welcoming, she is very well-known througout the community and has proven to be an important asset to skyblock. Being a discord moderator, mai has shown that she is capable of handing responsibilities that others may struggle with. Best of luck ♡

16. Disc

Disc Active Member

IGN:
    discomfit
    RE-SUPPORT

⌛Active -
    Mai is a very active player, even though I barely play skyblock i've been told that she is quite active which is an important aspect for an applicant. Even though I barely play SB, I always see Mai online on discord helping others out the best way possible.

❤️️Friendly - Overall a super approachable player, always in a happy and good mood. Gives out a great energy to everyone around her. I have NEVER seen Mai be unkind to any individual, and always treats others in a kind and respectful manner.

Experience - I feel like you have a tremendous amount of experience moderating skyblock, as you were staff on the server before, so I think that you'd fit in quite easily and wouldn't need much help. Not to mention you are currently discord moderator, so that's another reason I deem that you'd fit right in with no problems.

⚜️Mature - As I've previously said (i think :flushed), you are a very mature and independent person. The way you deal with players is amazing ngl, you're always calm and well composed. From what I've seen you've never 'raised your voice' with anyone, even if they annoyed the living hell out of you.

Time zone - I don't really need to go in-depth on this topic, but yeah your time zone is highly advantageous.

Therefore I will be RE-SUPPORTING this application.
    BEST OF LUCK MAISEY ILY :heart:

17. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    support!
    reading this application and all of its responses has left me with no reason to doubt that you will BOSS this helper position, making the community better in the process :>
    I wish you all the best in the rest of your efforts :)

18. Mai

Thank you Trin :heart: your support means a lot!!

Thanksss Gabby!!! :heart: I've been working on my /sb activity! Thank you for your support :heart:

Aw thanks so much Gabby :heart:33 this means a lot to me

Thank you so much :))

Thank you so much Boba :heart: your continuous support means a lot :heart:

Thank you Pancake!! :heart: I appreciate this!!

Your reply means a lot to me Disc :heart: thank you so much, I appreciate everything you've said :heart:

Thank you so much Sly :heart:3 :)) Appreciate it!!

19. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    So kerahna is suppose to say your accepted? Or did she forget.

I’m typing this while my cat walked into my closet.
    EDIT: support 100% we luv u

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  20. Mai

Thank youuuu for the support!! :heart: means a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.