Inactive Lost access to alt, need access to the island!

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 1stMidnight, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Active Member

Lost access to the account 3rdMidnight, and I need access to the island on my alts so I can afk it.

Eventually i'll contact support again to see if I can transfer ownership of the island to another account but for now, is it possible to have the accounts 69thMidnight and 2ndMidnight trusted and guested to the island? Thank you.

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

I am sorry to hear you lost your alt account. I hope you can get it back.

Unfortunately, staff cannot run a command for you. We just don't have that ability. Only thing we can really do is temporarily ban the account if you think there is a security risk (like someone logging with that account and taking stuff from that island). Think over if a temp ban is something you need.

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    This is the main reason why I only buy Unmigrated or buy an outright new account - I'd hate to have to deal with the problems of losing an insecure account. If you really need to have 5 accounts afking on your island, I suppose you could ask another player or a friend to use said client or said program to help you afk, but again that's hard to do and it's unlikely that you'll find someone willing to do that.

If you're going to buy accounts for your everyday use, please buy UFAs or directly from Mojang and secure them properly if you don't want to have these problems.

4. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

The /economy server has had a two account online rule per player for quite a while now. Bypassing that alt limit is unfair to everyone else on /economy.

5. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Of course, I was saying it as “if you need to have this, attempt this” sort of thing, implying if you needed 5 accounts. I wasn’t saying break the rules :p

6. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Reinforcing the point above, please buy legitimate Minecraft accounts. Those provided by illegitimate traders are easy for the old account owners to recover, and are also highly unethical. Imagine your account being comprimised and finding it being sold online, it must feel bad.
    If you do choose to use illegitimate account traders, have your main account trusted on the island so that it is easy to recover items if you ever do lose access.
    I hope you manage to get your items back, if you let me know what was lost (nothing of too much value) I can see what I have laying around to donate :)

7. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
  8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
  9. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.