Skyblock List of Players' Shops (Skyblock)

Discussion in 'Guides & "How To"' started by BertBerry, May 13, 2018.

1. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Unfortunately this list is only for skyblock shops. Maybe I'll make a list for the economy shops in the future

2. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I have finally made a list of player shops for the economy server if you want to check it out here: Economy - List of Players' Shops (Economy) | Skyblock Forums

Also, feel free to vote on the poll. Thanks <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Developer and Helper Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    For removing shops, I think it should be a bit dependent on the actual shop. Some of the shops on the list are just smaller players who sell a few banners, or a few little things. Their shop is most likely to be out of stock shortly within them going inactive, so I think it'd be fine to remove them from the list.

Some others, though, have huge shops, which still have items in them 6+ months after the player has gone inactive, and could still possibly provide some value.

I think best system would be to visit the shops, and remove them from the list if there is no longer a shop/everything is out of stock, and they've been inactive for a bit.

4. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

IGN:
    BertBerry
    So like if its a big shop like Skyshop, Haberson, etc, and the player has been inactive for 2+ months, I shouldn't remove the shop at least for another few months if they don't come back but if its a small shop and the player has been inactive for 2+ months, I should remove the shop if I understand correctly?

5. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Developer and Helper Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Yes, that is how a smart person would write that. I think that's a fair system, since larger shops are more likely to continue providing grass and items long after the owner has left.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Okay thanks for the advice <33

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. YodaBearMaster

YodaBearMaster Active Member

IGN:
    Yodabearmaster
    Broski where my mention /visit Yodabearmaster

8. BertBerry

BertBerry Senior Member

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Added!

9. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    I regret to inform you I also have a shopping mall on my island: /visit FalcoFalcon I'll see you there!