Leaving permanently

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by leadermelody, Jan 6, 2019.

1. leadermelody

leadermelody Active Member

I am finally leaving for good. A few of you might know me for popping in now and then or even being a moderator a while back but the server and community has really changed since when I had first started playing.

I joined the forums in 2014 but I joined the server before that and I am glad I did. I have a bunch of memories with people like Sakura, distante, rex_insanity, Krissy, Art, Shane, Ghost, Lycel, Rain, Sourceforums, shadowdragon, and many more; especially those who came on teamspeak which I am assuming that the teamspeak is gone.

I come back to this server to see the community and every time I return I no longer find that spark I found in the server when I first joined. I feel like a ghost of a community member and I find it terrible to come back just to feel disappointed again.

The staff team is in probably one of the worst states it has been in. When I was here there was 40+ staff member and now..?

I am nothing here and I wish I had something to stay here for but at the end of the day, there’s nothing. I am slowly forgetting the reason I had joined.

I have switched communities so many times since I had left this one. It was the longest lasting communiy I have been in and I am so glad that it was. I am currently in a garry’s mod community in which I staff on and I’ll most likely be staying there for a while.

When you leave this community, you most likely will be forgotten as most have forgetten me. I love and miss you guys but this is the end.

I will never be signing in again, goodbye.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    I really didn’t know you, but overall you seem like a good person.

Best of luck!

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Goodbye leadermelody.

4. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Goodbye Melly. I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself. ♡

5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Aww Melly. Good luck :heart: ly

6. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    It's sad to see you leave for good, Melly. You've always been so sweet to everyone!! I agree with you that the staff team is not in a good state at the moment after some of the things I've heard are happening. Good luck with everything in the future!!

7. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    its sad to see people go I wish you the best of luck with your new community

8. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Melly :CC I'll miss youu, good luck for the future!!

9. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    aww, ripppp boop

I'll miss you, good luck!

10. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    It's sad to see you go as I remember playing when you were a mod, but I've just started playing again after almost 4 years I can see what you mean. The staff seem to gravitate towards the new skyblock server, so the economy (which is supposed to be a new, BETTER version of .org) is massively understaffed & users often have to wait quite a long time to recieve help, and if helped it is often helped by a few helpful players. There are cases of abuse or rule breaking in chat, involving vulgar language and chat bypass, which often go unreported and unhandled. I've asked for help on my alt (on 'skyblock', economy seems to be better at this) which has no rank and have recieved 0 attention from players and staff alike. What's ironic is that a large majority of those players who ignore the lower or non-ranked users are the same people who apply/think they have what it takes to be staff (note that I said a large majority, not everyone is the same). I'm going to stay for now and hopes it changes for the better. Good luck with your new ventures in life Mel!