leaving for a while or permanantly

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Jerrry, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    I haven't been able to find the motive to keep going in Skyblock or minecraft at all lately. I've been moving on to other games, and that means moving on from this community. It's truly been great knowing many of you on this forum.
    Some people I would like to thank and mention:
    the entirety of the staff team, thank you for all that you do for this community!
    Boba - tied best Canadian, you were a great friend to me when you still played, and i still consider you one of the nicest people ive met on skyblock
    Frez - while i was still in the discord, you were one of the best people in it, always there in every conversation making me laugh
    Calidre - A great and helpful person in game, good luck getting on the staff team!
    Pancake tied best Canadian, one of the nicest skyblockers out there, keep up the good work on the staff team!
    Lw5 and Valeane - You 2 kinda vanished somehow, after a point you both stopped playing, maybe it was a coincidence we were never on at the same time. I really enjoyed playing and talking with you both :)
    otter360 - Funny, hardworking, friendly, honestly you should run for staff! you are such a great person :>
    arxh - Archie, goofiest goofball on skyblock, smart, funny, cracks me up with every message! it was great fun playing at the same time as you!
    Megan - What can I say - you're megan! everything about you is great, most loved person on the server and for good reason.

It was fun while it lasted.
    - Jerry

• Cookie Cookie x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    :heart:

3. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    < 3, thanks for being here, it was fun playing with you also

4. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

noooooooooo i miss u jerry :((((((((((

5. DarkHussar

DarkHussar Active Member

Aw, That's sad good luck on your other games!