Larry's Intro 7.0

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Hannah, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    Haven't really made a big intro so here I go.

I originally got Minecraft after seeing my brother play it and decided it wasn't that dumb of a game. It was September 21st, 2012 when I first got my account. I played on a capture the flag server first before joining .NET on October 24th after my brother saw the server on the current voting site. I played for a few weeks before going back to the capture the flag server. After playing that server again for a few months I came back to .NET only to find that my island had been griefed so I decided to delete my island and left the server. Although I don't remember how, I ended up joining .ORG shortly after and have been here ever since. I'll admit I was really dumb when I first started because I thought others could grief you if they left your shop and I broke my spawner with a stone pickaxe thinking I could silktouch it.

On April 10th, 2013 I decided to join the forums to apply for moderator because I loved helping others on the server, yes I am one of those noobs who joined the forums only to apply. Also I was one of those people who advertised their mod app ingame. I pretty much did the stuff you aren't suppose to do when applying. Though when I applied I accidentally applied for .NET and didn't realize that until 4 days later and applied for .ORG correctly then. During the time I applied the 2nd reset happened which I wasn't so sad about since my island pretty much sucked.

On May 10th, 2013 when I was talking to someone I received a message from Cyp saying "Hi" to me. I said hello back and was asked "How would you like to be the next .org moderator?". I freaked out there and said I would love to and I've pretty much been a moderator since besides my one week demotion that I will get to soon. Now I had absolutely no experience on how to moderate previously and I was a really dumb 13 year old back then. I originally thought /kick was what /tempban is, so you can get a good idea of how clueless I was. I had no guide or anything back then so I ended up learning how to moderate myself which wasn't that bad besides a few fails like when I tried tempbanning someone with /kick.

In June 2013 when Hellblock came out I decided to volunteer to become a moderator and was one until it was added into the Mineverse gamemodes. Sometime in August 2013 I believe, I also became a moderator on the Hardcore Skyblock server that soon was removed due to it being unpopular. On October 10th, 2013 I was demoted from both Hellblock and .ORG for apparently "giving out unlegit items and attempting to break the Hellblock economy" which was later found as a misunderstanding and was re-promoted exactly a week later. Honestly when I was demoted I changed as a moderator and person and became mature and more strict because I felt like I failed as a moderator.

After my re-promotion I joined TeamSpeak in early 2014 and in February 2014 with Darkify and Taylor1211 we founded the TeamSpeakTeam (TST) where we would play minigames on one of the most popular servers. That was probably one of the best summers I've had as I made a lot of friends and would play for countless hours having fun. Sadly I only talk to a few of them now that have stayed in the community. On July 23rd, 2014 I became a Hellblock Super Moderator and the next day I became a Skywars Moderator. On September 1st I became a .ORG Super Moderator and .NET Moderator and on October 2nd I was asked to become a Mineverse Moderator which I accepted. 5 promotions in 4 months, damn that was a lot.

Overall I've been a moderator on 6 of the 8 servers Crew owns, 4 of which I've been a Super Moderator on. I currently moderate Skywars, .ORG, and .NET. I recently resigned on the 4th of November on Mineverse due to my lost of interest moderating there and wanting to focus moderating here. On December 18, 2015 I was promoted to .NET Super Moderator to help find items in a dupe and I guess I just got to keep it. January 1st, 2016 I was promoted to Skywars Super Moderator. Now I'm a Super Moderator on all 3 servers and still the youngest Super Moderator (until Lemo was promoted), I think that's enough promotions for me..

Now that I've finished my large Skyblock story I'll talk a little more about my IRL life. I think most people know my real name is not Larry and that it's Hannah but I prefer going by Larry as I like the name more. I'm bisexual and a bit of a tomboy. I'm currently 16 and living in New York, and no I'm not ready to drive. I'm a pessimistic person, have a lack of emotion, lazy, and childish. Also I'm anti-social so I'm very bad at talking with people for the first time. Sadly I'm the jealous type so I get jealous a lot and honestly I always feel like people will just leave me no matter who they are so I'm also rather clingy.

I really enjoy drawing when I'm bored, I haven't posted anything I've done though. I'm a big fan of the anime Fairy Tail and a shipper in the series, hehe. Besides Fairy Tail I do watch other animes and read mangas. And to be honest, yes I'm a weeaboo. Casually drops anime and manga lists here: InfamousBird7's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net | InfamousBird7's Manga List - MyAnimeList.net

I love listening to music when I have free time to. My favorite genre of music is House. Though I also like listening to Trap/Chill Trap, Dubstep, Electro, Glitch Hop, Nightcore, Pop, Future Bass, some Japanese Music, and a few more genres. When I'm older I plan on possibly becoming a forensic scientist since I've always loved that kind of stuff.

I think that's all I can write for now. I'll probably edit more in if I can but for now, peace and may the 7 be with you. If you read through all this then you get a heart :heart:

• Like x 5
    • Informative x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    #1 First
    greetings ;p #

3. Adrian_Monk_

Adrian_Monk_ Experienced Member

Hi Larry. Welcome to skyblock. :t

4. anna

anna Well-Known Member

7 language.
    777 77777, 77.
    Hey Larry, c;.

5. Love__

Love__ Well-Known Member

Greetings, Larry :p

6. Nena

Nena Experienced Member

Hi Larry~

7. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    #7 :>
    Hey :p
    Hello :D
    Hai :)

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Hello Larry 7.0

9. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

10. TheSugarCane

TheSugarCane Senior Member

IGN:
    TheSugarCane
    Hello! c:

11. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

12. fathercourt

fathercourt Senior Member

IGN:
    fathercourt
    larry's intro 5.7

13. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Heyo Larry ^-^
    I didn't know you resigned on MV! o-o
    Well, at least our staff team is less contaminated with Mineversers now :t

14. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    The new and improved Larry 7.0, get it in stores today.
    :heart:
    Hey :>
    Hai :p
    I'll be making 57 intros.
    Only 2 left here :t

15. Happyguy

Happyguy Well-Known Member

IGN:
    happyguy460
    Hai, Larry.

16. Blurted

Blurted Experienced Member

Hey larry c:

17. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    Hello :)

18. Bipolar

Bipolar Active Member

Haidurr

19. leadermelody

leadermelody Active Member

20. Pizza

Pizza Well-Known Member

Larry, you've been one of the most consistently great moderators in this entire community.
    Lots of love~ xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.