Accepted [Kawaii_Dino21] Looting [Michael] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Kawaii, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawaii

Kawaii Member

In the title write: Kawaii_Dino21, Stealing stuff and Ban evading banned by: Michael1234

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): The server I use is Skyblock
    2. Your username on the platform in question: Kawaii_Dino21
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Ban evading
    4. Did you read the rules? Yes, but I disobeyed, I'm sorry.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned for stealing stuff but I didn't really mean to do that I just got forced by someone and I was using other accounts to join back again in Skyblock
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? No
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Someone reported me and I got banned.

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Kawaii_Dino, thank you for taking the time to create an appeal. I apologize for any confusions. You were IP-banned after repeatedly trying to ban evade, in order to prevent me from needing to ban each account individually. As the default maximum punishment length is 31 days, and that has already passed, I have gone ahead and unbanned you.

Before rejoining the server, please be sure to take a look at the rules, located here, and ensure that you understand them, to avoid future punishments. If you have any questions, or would like a rule clarified, please feel free to send me a private message.

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.