Denied JuztAndy's Final Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by JuztAndy, Mar 15, 2018.

?

Tell me your opinion please.

1. Full Support

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. Support, but you should get better

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Neutral For Now

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Neutral > Negative (Please Comment Reason)

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. No support, please be more mature...

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. No support (Please comment why)

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    JuztAndy's Moderator Application (Final Re-upload)

Hello, my name is André, but my Minecraft name is JuztAndy, I've been a player on Skyblock [NET] and [ORG] since 2012, but I was a newbie so I had chat disabled and didnt know there were more people online untill 2013, the year were I got greifed most of the times, I didnt liked that, greifing and bad language is wrong, and I didnt like it, recently I met theforums page, and I found "Report a user" and "Moderator Application". I decided I was going to read rules, requirements and other important moderator information I need to know if I want to help on Skyblock. I maybe wont be a mod, or maybe will, but I want to let people know I can help the Skyblock Comunity. Today, I am doing my moderator application, and wish the best of luck to get positive votes, but if there is any reason why you wont support, I'd really like to know it, so I can be a better player in the future and try not to make the mistake again.

Why I want to be a moderator
    I want to be a moderator so I can help the server when no moderators are online and make no more greifing or bad language or other problems happen, I also want to be a moderator because I can be on most of the time when moderators are offline or working. I think I deserve moderator because I am really active, mature and always ready to help. I also have the requirements for a mod application, more than 50 posts, 2FA, more than 2 weeks registered on forums and I also have a private Skype and a Discord account. Im mostly online on Discord more than Skype.

Minecraft Information
    My full Minecraft username is JuztAndy, before I wanted to make this application I created a free server using server.pro, I wanted to know correct the commands, such as /ban, /kick, etc. I think this is the most important requirement of all. I've been banned in-game in the past for scaming with a false auction. I had expirience as owner, I am owner of a server, I own it with my friend MBgamerYT. I've been moderator before, but since I got rank I couldnt play correctly Skywars, so I quited and for such reason I got banned. As I said before, I've been playing Skyblock [NET] now for 5 years, since 2012, wich is half of my life. Minecraft is not my favorite game without Skyblock, the only server I play in.

Moderator Application Template (Filled)

Since I need to have this template filled, I decided to added it in this part of the application.
    Your in-game name: JuztAndy
    What time zone are you in? UTC -6:00
    What country do you live in? Mexico Puebla
    What languages do you speak? Spanish, English, French and a bit of german.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes I do, for my forums and Minecraft accounts.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? I have an HD recording program and can use F2 for screenshots.
    Why do you think you should become a mod? I already have it up in the text, but I think the server needs a moderator on certain times when some guy is using bots to spam IPS. (ads)
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? All days: 8:00 am to 7.00p pm.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? 5 years, since 2o12.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Maybe 2 or 3 times, one was for 4 warnings (spam).
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I created a test server to see how to use the moderator commands.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No 50 post count, yes, 2FA, yes, and more than 2 weeks.

Information and About Me
    I have a screen recording software, I also count with the Minecraft screenshots and my computer screenchots. I can be active playing Skyblock: [NET] All days 9:00 am - 7:00 pm and some times late.

I currently live in Mexico, in Puebla and speek fluid English, fluid Spanish, fluid French and understand a bit of German. My timezone is UTC -6:00. I am 11 years. I am currently learning German and I try my best to submit spelling mistakes, I really thank you for reading my application and taking the time to, I hope I get your support. Thanks for reading and please let me now if Im missing something or why you dont support me.

• No Support No Support x 4
    • Support Support x 1
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Sorry but I'm going to no support you but leaning to Neutral :) since you matured a little than last time you made an application. Here's the reasons why:
    • Your activity is good but be more active in discord and forums.
    • I don't see you help.
    Good luck!

3. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    No support, you’re friendly to most people but you let your personal bias towards some people come out very loud and clear.
    Fighting in chat isn’t a good look, and when you taunt someone who used to be your friend by saying “ha I have person ignored.” It doesn’t give a good impression at all.
    On the other hand you are rather active. :)

Good luck

4. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Sorry, but no support.
    You are not that active in game, forums, and discord (at least I’ve never seen your name on it). But when you are active, you aren’t really helping. I’ll be happy to change my support status if you are willing to prove that you can be more active and helpful. Good luck.

~Gamzee24

5. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Hello Andy,

I'm neutral, but leaning towards no support. Here are a few reasons why.

1. The two reasons you gave for mod were that you didn't like that rules weren't being followed, and that you wanted to be able to stop spammers when no mods were online. Although this differs from the normal "I love helping people", I won't hold it against you. However, most of the time I see you, Theo, Agent, and/or Laini are also online, and Myrmidous logs on when Agent leaves. I think including other reasons besides wanting to cover for other mods' alleged down times would definitely help your application

2. On occasions, I've seen you verbally attack players in chat. Whether or not these players gave you any reason for doing so is beside the point. Mods shouldn't have such volatile tempers, nor condescending attitudes such as yours. You've improved on this already, but I'd like to see more improvement before I support you

3. I'd like to see a change in your behavior when helping new players. You're on very often, and you often stop by at my shop(Thanks for that! ), but I rarely see you helping people in chat. You might say you're helping in /msg, but it's much more helpful to help in chat so that others with the same questions can just read chat instead of having to ask it again later.

If you improve on these things, and improve your English/grammatical skills, I think you'd make a capable candidate for mod

6. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    52B0C583-9D0D-4BDF-9A46-97A7082EC992.jpeg
    Don’t rate ANY feedback that you receive disagree. It shows you can’t take feedback and shows that you’re immature. Just take the feedback and live with it.

And I also forgot to add in my original opinion, that you’re quite immature in game.

Extending the no support time.

I don’t suggest rating this post disagree or I’ll be forced to keep my no support and not change it.

And this is not a “revenge no support” for my app so I hope you don’t think it that way.

~Gamzee24

7. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    Sorry, But I still disagree with "you're not online" I am online almsot all day! Ask anyone if you dont belive me, I dont belive your no support.

8. Zaila

Zaila Member

Neutral! Your quite active friendly and kind but your not as helpful! Good luck!

9. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I said what I said based on my opinion not anyone else’s. Plus, if you say that you’re online all day, then explain why I don’t see you some days when I am on. Or maybe you are on but I don’t see you engaging in chat. And I didn’t say “you are not online,” I said that you aren’t online that much from my perspective.

10. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Hey Andy!
    I have seen you online when I am quite a lot and you seem to be decently active in chat. I don't see you helping out very often though and your usually quite immature. I also suggest you try not to disagree with posts. Your always free to reply explaining why accusations or statements are not 100 percent accurate but just disagreeing can be taken many different ways. For now I'm going with Neutral, I believe you have the ability to work on all the feedback you've been given, I'm really hoping I can change to support in the near future! :)

11. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    You're immature. No support.

12. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    Andy. Ily man. but you just got banned and kept lying in your appeal.
    no support =(

13. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    I don't notice you in game a whole lot, and when I do see you, you aren't very helpful in chat. You also recently got banned, and lied in your appeal. Even after being called out for lying, you continued to lie in your appeal, hoping that you would get away with it. No support.

14. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

I originally began as neutral, but due to recent developments, I've changed my status to no support. Depending on how you respond to the situation you're currently in, I may change it to support.

Many people have said you're really immature in chat. I've talked with you before, and I don't think this is true. Yes, you definitely have things to work on concerning the way you interact with people you don't like (or who disagree with you), but I found you to be a reasonably straightforward and decent person to trade with.

Your recent behaving has caused me(and many others, I'd imagine) to revise my view of you. Being banned for exploiting a bug does not usually happen without solid evidence. Kerahna produced evidence against you, which you contradicted three times.

Worse, you tried to mislead people into thinking you were just testing a bug for the good of the community, when in reality, you just wanted to make a quick buckwheat. I don't really hold this against you as much as I do the lying part, since many people would be sorely tempted to exploit that glitch, and have subsequently been banned.

If I got anything wrong here, please let me know and I'll definitely reconsider my stance. You're an old member of the community, and I think your in-depth knowledge of skyblock would help a great many people improve their own skyblocking experience.

15. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    JuztAndy You might want to reply to feedback or your defo not getting the job.

16. Trickyy

Trickyy Active Member

IGN:
    TTrickyz
    No support, I myself have not been very active and even when I am I don't see you helping out. My inativeness has almost made me lean towards support but this new information of being banned and lying about it leads me to believe you don't meet the most important standards of being a mod, being nice to the community. You need the community to trust you and lying makes a lot of us distrust you. So far I have given lots of criticism so I would like to tell you that I believe you have all the knowledge and experience to become a mod, but like I said its not just about knowledge. Maybe next time, goodluck!

17. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

No support. Immature and not friendly to everyone. Lol xd

18. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Not even replying to comments lol.

19. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    You don't have to reply to the comments if you don't want to. Myrm didn't reply to any and he still got the job.

Still no support.

20. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    Sorry Juzt
    But i'm gonna have to go to netural, but i maaay lean back to negativeee,
    Reasons
    • I Don't See you Active much
    • I Don't Know you Very Well
    • Well, I Don't see you much but according to Laini (hells wife hmhmhm)
    You Fight in Chat alot

If you do Improve your actions, i may or may not change my opinion on you, Love Bluey, Good luck tenor.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.