JustMe's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Im_JustMe, Nov 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    JustStaff Application

Hello, it’s Me :slightsmile: Welcome to my staff application. If you want to know more about me as a person, you can check out my introduction and feel free to ask any additional questions you might have.

Your in-game and discord tag:
    Ingame Name: Im_JustMe
    Discord Tag: im_justme

What time zone are you in?
    My time zone is CEST GMT+2 during summertime or CET GMT+1 during wintertime.

Can you speak any additional languages?
    I’m native in German and fluent in English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    I have OBS Studios to screen record things, I can save clips via the Nvidia Video proof function, I know how to record the past 10s with Win10 and I have the replay mod and know how to use it. Furthermore, I know how to press F2 in game and know where to find the chat logs and in game screenshots on the PC.

How long can you be active on our platforms every day?
    I can be in game for at least 1-2h daily. In addition to that I have discord on my 2. Monitor open all day when I don’t work and can react whenever it’s needed.

When did you first join Skyblock?
    I first joined skyblock in 04/2021

Have you ever been banned on any platform?
    I have never been banned on any platform.

Do you have any past moderation experience?
    I manage a YouTube channel with ~1000 subs, I moderate the chat of my husband’s YouTube with ~17.200 subs and I help to manage and moderate our community discord with ~200 user. On top of that we used to have some game servers for our community to play on, that we moderated, modified with custom questlines and held events on. We also manage smaller community guilds in online games like The Elder Scrolls Online.

Did some voluntary work in a musical camp with teens and kids during easter, fall and new year’s holidays from 2010 to 2018, and a voluntary year after school in 2014/2015 at a church like thing to work with the kids and teens, during which I organized a weekend trip to a christian festival with three other churches on my own.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I am passionate about this server and want to keep the players safe as best as I can. I noticed a huge German player base on both servers and want to support the staff team with my germaness.

In the past I have helped staff a lot whenever it came to German – English translation issues like nicknames, slurs or simple questions from a German player unfit in the English language.

I’m super creative and would like to use this creative energy to further support all platforms. I love to draw and to create emotes. The :arbrucelovesb: in the sb discord is one example of my emotes. Some of these artworks are available on both servers as maparts if you want to look at some examples. I know how to use Photoshop for graphic design and how to edit videos. I love to build and could help with event warps. Feel free visit my eco island if you want to look at some examples of what I build. On top of that I have submitted some DP heads in the past. Spooky Ghost and Old TV even made it to be a final DP head so I could help with gift heads or other special player heads if needed.

My weakness is my ADHD and mild dyslexia, so I might misspell or misread things, especially with longer word chains. I learned how to work with that, so it shouldn’t really be noticeable for most of the time.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    10 Forum Posts? – Yes.
    2FA enabled? - Yes. Tho I don’t have the 2FA trophy. I talked to the developer about that and it seems like this trophy is bugged.
    1 Month on Forums? – Yes, I joined 05/2021.
    Own a discord account? – Yes, with 2FA.

Thank you for reading through my application. I am looking forward to your feedback.
    BruceLove.png

• Support Support x 39
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    So excited you're applying! You're an active and helpful individual who is also kind-hearted and welcoming to all. You have my support - best of luck!

3. wnxyz

wnxyz Member

IGN:
    wnxyz
    Full Support here

4. MrEPro

MrEPro Active Member

IGN:
    MrEPro
    Full support! Such a nice person and always helpful, and most of all is mature enough t0 differentiate between meaningless jokes and harmful comments (A trait rather difficult to come across on SB these days:D)

Just keep participating on forums and discord as well and I can’t wait to see you in blue!

5. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Support! Such a lovely person:)

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Du hast mein Support : ))

7. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    Thank you guys so much for all the kind words and the support :heart:

Vielen herzlichen Dank :))

8. Torgo88

Torgo88 Member

IGN:
    Torgo88
    Support here as well. I think Im_JustMe is very suitable to become staff, they are very helpful and also active on both Skyblock & Economy servers.

9. Beens

Beens Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BeensMC
    An absolute no-brainer support here. JustMe has always been incredibly friendly and helpful. Not only that but she is knowledgeable of both survival and economy, and is a very active member of the community on all platforms. In my mind, she checks every box you would look for in a staff applicant. Wishing you all the best!

10. FlowerCrown

FlowerCrown Member

IGN:
    Flowercrown_
    I fully support this!
    I've known Just me for some time now and think she is very kind and helpful towards other players. She is active on the servers and I often see her in the discord general chat. I think she would make a wonderful addition to the staff team. :hah:

I wish you all the best Just me in your journey to potential staff :heart:

11. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    I support this, but you need to get the amount of times banned up.

12. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I've seen you around and you show a great presence, I think you definitely would do well and clearly hold some experience. Support !

13. aheadfrogg

aheadfrogg Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    Behindfrog
    Support, we need more active mods.

14. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    Lol, I'll try my best to get time up a bit but I cant promise anything xD Thank you for your support :heart:

Thank you all so much for your support and the trust you in me. These kind words do mean a lot to me :heart:

15. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

Justme, I think you would make a fantastic mod. You are kind to everyone, knowledgable about the game and both servers and discord, you have experience, you are mature and consistently active over the two plus years that I've known you. I am surprised to read that you have ADHD and dyslexia cuz honestly, it never showed. I wish you the best of luck cuz I honestly think you would be an asset to this server as a fair and kind mod. xo

16. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Hi JustMe, I would be honored to work alongside with you. There are many qualities in you which are perfect for a staff member and I am sure you would do an amazing job as one. Best of luck :)

17. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

Support.
    yes
    please
    let
    them
    be
    one!

18. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    Yeah i dont know how im just seeing this but support ofc :)

19. Im_JustMe

Im_JustMe Helper Helper

IGN:
    Im_JustMe
    Thank you for you lovely words. I'm happy to read, that my ADHD and dyslexia dont show as much as I feared. xo

Thank you Souly. It would be an honor for me as well to work along side with you.

Thank you so much for your support :heart:

20. hunnny

hunnny Member

IGN:
    hunnnymoon
    instantly a massive support! justme you are so kind and lovely and always have been so helpful to me. justme is known by literally everyone, is active on discord, skyblock AND also eco which we desperately need! i can’t think of a better mod candidate:heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.