Withdrawn JustinHealy's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Justin, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Okay, thank you for the clarification. :) And, thanks for the support.

2. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the feedback, however, this is not meant to make me look like I am "trying too hard." I am simply close to some members of the staff. I have actually attempted to avoid the Moderator Lounge. When Wonkie and I want to listen to music I usually offer to talk in my personal Discord Server. It has been at least a week since being in the Moderator Lounge I believe. I will continue to offer to voice chat in my discord server instead. I am always myself when I am around anyone. Thank you for continuing to watch my progress. Hopefully, I will have your support again one day. In this situation, I am going to agree to disagree. Hope you understand. :heart:

3. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Full support. You're active on both eco and Skyblock, and you're involved in the community. You're in Discord chat pretty often and vcs too. But maybe help a bit more often in the chat? I see you helping sometimes but I see a lot of the times you aren't. And maybe be a bit more active in vcs too?

4. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the kind words trin! I will continue to help out more and more in chat. :heart:

5. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

big bump c:

6. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Bumping- feel free to leave some feedback

7. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    support great nice person very mature ect cant realy find a thing to critizise

8. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I only just saw this and I'm trying my best to understand what you're saying. It seems to me that what you're thinking is more personal and shouldn't be said on this application.

Being friends with staff does not mean that someone is getting promoted, nor does it change a person. Befriending staff is not 'trying too hard' either. This is just a game after all, we're meant to make friends here and there. Staff are still normal players at the end of the day.

From what you've written, it seems that you went from support to neutral only because he doesn't hang out with the usual people as much anymore. This is something that should have been said through DMs and not brought onto his application because like I said, your reasoning seems very personal and doesn't relate to his capability of being a staff member.

I do not know Justin personally, but he seems the same to me as he did a month ago. I would suggest keeping this sort of criticism and these kinds of opinions outside of this section.

9. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Support for Justin!
    He helps out where he can and is very approachable & friendly. I think Justin has the enthusiasm required to hold a staff position and would be great in the role!

10. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks Ursus!
    I agree, after this post, him and I have had a chat in private. I still talk to all of my friends and try to talk to everyone as much as I used to :)
    Thank you cx

needtorename thanks for the neutral! Anything I should improve on?

Also, thank you to everyone for a great three months since joining the application process. This has been such a great life experience so far and i’m glad to have met so many kind people. See you all ingame :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  11. NotErics

NotErics Active Member

IGN:
    NotErics
    Have'nt known Justin for long, but from what I have seen he is a good leader, and is willing to help others without any fuss or sighs. I am neutral on this application for the sheer fact that I have not known him for too long, but I am sure that it can turn to a support as I get to know him better.

Neutral! Onwards justoon!

12. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks Eric c:

13. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks Liam

henry6927_ Thanks for taking a look at my application. Is there anything I can improve on?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  14. WotzWotz

WotzWotz Active Member

IGN:
    Henry6927
    yeah, uh no support. but best of luck

15. nebb

nebb Active Member

im gonna put a no support because that application was spread thin to seem like you wrote a lot but u cant fool me

16. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for replying, though some feedback as to why I am not fit to be staff would be very helpful!
    I don’t want this to come off rude, but I really do not understand how the length of my application is a reason to no support. I simply wrote my application this way to separate the different sections so it is visually easy to read. I am in no way trying to “fool” you. I simply separated each section to ease reading it.

17. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Bump c:

Sorry for the double post. Please leave some feedback or constructive criticism!

18. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    JustinBerry, your turn has come to be judged by me

Personally, you really took this serious, you are giving info to new players very often when they ask for it in chat, thats nice of you of course, you are online daily, i dont know how many hours daily you actually are, but you are for a reasonable ammount of time daily online

Support and keep the good job

19. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Hey Tore! Thank you for switching to support. Means a lot :heart:

20. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

bump !

In the following weeks I will know more about my schedule for school. I will be attending school physically 2 days out of the week and online 3 days. Once I am aware as to which days I go to school, I will update my activity section as this will change a bit.

Leave some feedback if you’d like about my application :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.