Resolved July 4th 2022 Independence Sword up and disappeared on me.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by KeithTheBat, Oct 30, 2022.

?

Where could the sword have gone?!

Poll closed Nov 13, 2022.
  1. Misplaced

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dropped

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Stolen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Glitched

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. Other?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeithTheBat

KeithTheBat Member

I had two, now only one.

I had a July 4th, 2022 enchanted diamond Independence Sword in slot 1 of my character. I recorded about one hour of ReplayMod footage and in that same footage/time-frame it disappeared on me, replaced by a regular diamond pickaxe. (Did it glitch or get stolen or did I somehow genuinely drop it?)
    The sword was named "Return To " my username, capital letter sensitive.

I examined key moments in my replaymod footage, such as giving items to a player, using my pigman mob farm, visiting four islands for less than 1-2 minutes each, and utilizing my chests as well as one moment where I dropped a written gift card book that was no longer of use to me in to the void.
    I additionally watched my character in the last moments where I was sure I had my sword to where I realized I no longer have, and did not notice me dropping it or misplacing it in a chest...

Regardless, thank you for reviewing my submission.
    (Ps, I have 55 minute long ReplayMod footage, which I myself carefully examined to the best of my ability because I really liked to have that sword, and am offering to provide that footage if requested, via a third-party mirror or uploaded directly where possible! Recorded via ReplayMod for Minecraft version 1.12.2)

In conclusion or too long and do not wish to read:

I had a unique sword one moment, and in another moment it was gone and replaced by a regular diamond pickaxe.
    Personally, I am stumped and wonder if anything further would be done about it, whether looked into further or replaced with thanks.

2. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Thanks Keith, i'll have a look into this for you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. KeithTheBat

KeithTheBat Member

Thank you for replacing it! :p

4. luka

IGN:
    Houzo
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

5. luka

IGN:
    Houzo
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.