Inactive James Lake mod app

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by rS PandaZz, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our rules here as we do not tolerate swearing. Further violation of our rules will result in punishments.

2. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    Okay so ban PCcoolguy one sec agent

This is the dude who said it agent, not me, i was just quoting what he said, but he doesnt get a warning or anything for a ban? why am i being targeted?

3. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    Definitely getting some unfair treatment right now, especially from mods. That's crazy to me.

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    We will not be banning the member. I suggest not telling our staff what to do as we are aware of how to do things on our platforms. The comment has been deleted. You are not being targeted in any way. The rules are being explained to you by Agent. It’s best to listen to staff because we are aware of what’s good for the community.
    This is not okay to say. We are not being unfair but advising you, the applicant, what’s allowed and isn’t. I certainly do not appreciate your tone.

As for everyone. This is an application to give feedback, your opinion in a polite way. This has been said by staff many times before, if you are going to be rude, I suggest not commenting, use ratings instead. It is NOT mandatory to give your feedback but it is greatly appreciated by the applicant. Any further replies that contain a negative tone will be deleted. If you think you’re unable to give this applicant feedback, use ratings. They are here for a reason. Thank you.

5. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    Well if not by mods I am most definitely being targeted by other players for a skin I put on for 3 minutes because I didn't think people would be all pressed over a skin in a video game. As for my "tone" I don't have any sort of tone. I'm stating what's going on.

6. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    If you are interested in further discussing anything regarding the topic, you can reach out to me via forums or Discord.

For those who choose to respond to this thread, remain appropriate and kind, even if you disagree with things the applicant has done. Any future argumentative posts will be removed and punishments will be handed out.

7. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Arguing with a super mod and cursing with this issue is another reason I cannot see you as a staff member lol

You going on to blame other people and dragging the mods in unnecessarily further proves mine and other people's points why you won't be a decent staff member. You fail to take criticism and instead spread it to other people. Asking for another staff member to ban a player just because they were providing their feedback is pretty much asking not to get on the staff team at this point.

8. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    This staff application is a disaster Mark can tell, Can you please in favor of needing to change James instead of arguing and being negative?

9. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    I wasn't cursing I was pointing out that someone else was, and I get in trouble cool, I dont care anymore, do I see myself getting mod at this point? nope, but i do not care whatsoever anymore

10. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

11. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Stop arguing. This is not the place, you’ve been asked many times.

Would you like to withdraw or close your application?

12. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    Was saying was PCcoolguy said but his message was deleted, either by him or mods.

13. rS PandaZz

rS PandaZz Active Member

IGN:
    the_white_peps
    No I would like to report you for staff abuse though, could you point me in that direction?

14. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
  15. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I would be glad to! :D

Please note that you must have attempted to resolve this issue with the staff member in question before creating a report on them.

Any false reports to get a moderator removed from the team will result in severe punishment.

Please remain respectful to staff during the report, as it may be denied due to improper behaviour.

Once you have completed the above you are free to create a staff report here: Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock

16. Megan

IGN:
    Meggann
    Going forward on this application: unless you have any constructive criticism please do not comment. As several staff have said this is not the place for anything else.

The animosity and arguments end now.

17. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Hello. My status on this application is no support, sorry D:

My constructive criticism for you is to take others comments in stride and make sure to respect everyone on your application! Also think twice before posting :D

Thanks, and good luck! I hope to change my status soon :D

18. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Just today, I saw you on discord trying to stir up drama regarding something in game

upload_2021-4-27_18-3-34.png

upload_2021-4-27_18-4-10.png
    Last time I checked, forcing someone in a harsh manner to respond to you is disrespectful.

upload_2021-4-27_18-4-53.png

upload_2021-4-27_18-5-20.png
    a mod literally had to come and intervene with you

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  19. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Unfortunately staff don’t take too kindly to me not being able to care about people’s opinions.

I was warned for it and it will remain at that, I’m sorry you can’t take criticism but there’s always room to improve.

Anyhow it’s a shame my post was deleted because I said something there that not only you can learn from, but a lot of players here can as well.

It’s not about being wrong and arguing, it’s about letting an opinion define who you are. If you have an opinion, please keep it to yourself, nobody needs to hear it, especially if its capable of being a “loose cannon” sort of thing made to create drama.

Letting an opinion define who you are creates an ideal of the type of person you are, and this can be good and bad, depending on the level of bias given towards that ideal. For example, a person who consistantly disrespects a certain gender is seen as a sexist, because he let that opinion of another gender define the type of person he was. Don’t let it happen to you - you’re well on that path already.

About the skin situation, I’ll keep it brief as there’s already been enough about it already - you handled it very poorly. That’s enough.

20. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support. Very active 12 hours a day but afk 11.9 hours a day. Very helpful in afking but never seen you helping in chat. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.