Island Barriers

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Armaganndon, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    so yeah basically some sort of "protection" if you will, prevents players from entering the island completely. This would include settings to allowed whitelisted players to enter. Its annoying having random people on my island when im afk farming because im so close to /warp passive. idk discuss it in the comments.

• Support Support x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Or maybe set up the barrier when the island is locked and only who are guest added can bypass it or something? And might be a good idea.

3. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    Yeah, trusted members, coop members, and anyone on the guest list can bypass it. Or even have multiple options to enable which groups can bypass the barrier.

4. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    I agree with this ^^^
    Support. It can be annoying when random people teleport to your island while you're trying to afk farm or work on something.

5. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. I believe that players that are banned, with /guest ban automatically get kicked out when they try to enter your island. Perhaps there could be a second, more secure, command that would be similar to /lock. It would essentially guest ban everyone who is not on your guest list, or in your coop, and remove the restriction if you unlock your island.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.