Withdrawn iKaai’s Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Kai123, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw my application. I had (and still have) confidence that I can help people in any way possible which is one of my favourite things to do. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of feedback from others helping me better myself as a candidate for helper. I want to thank all of those that supported me and gave me feedback. I still want to be helper but many people have told me that I have still got a long way to go. I will take this time off of applying to reflect on how I can better myself the most. I hope people understand, thank you.

Bossgamer Agent if this could be locked that would be great. Thanks

2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Nooo, you are withdrawing! :eek:. I personally think that you have potential, all of us do. If you are withdrawing your application to better yourself, I know you will be good. Good luck sir, Boba! :heart: :)

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.