I Need a shoulder to cry on.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Queue, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Queue

Queue Active Member

IGN:
    Qwecassm
    I am turning 13 in 9 days. i am the "Trouble child." I have been so stressed since my grandma died. My parents keep getting in fights because of me. I play the trombone at school and the one tuba and the 2 other trombones wouldnt stop fighting when we left to do group practice. My band teacher told us to put EVERYTHING away. I got in trouble for nothing. My life has gone down a hole.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I feel you. Im 14 and yep life is tough. Also any parents get into fights but its not because of u but it'll be alright in the end! :heart: Stay positive and there are better days coming!!

3. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

I'm 14 and life is tough especially in high school but I always find ways to have fun and keep a smile on my face.

4. (robbie)

(robbie) Experienced Member

You'll encounter harder things, just know it's all gonna make you stronger and form you into a great person. everything happens for a reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Dont worry bud, my parents fight with me for things they "don't like" like social media and hanging out with friends. Also don't worry everything will get better! Soon, you may get a girlfriend, get accepted into 5 different colleges, be invited to an important wedding at a 5 star restaurant,and recieve your college degree!

6. Queue

Queue Active Member

IGN:
    Qwecassm
    Thanks you Guys! This really helped.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    Step 1 of being 13. Don't be 13. Trust me. As a guy who did that 3 years ago, and now has a sister dealing with that too, yeah its not a fun age.

Step 2. Realize life sucks, and that it's gonna keep sucking for a while.

Step 3. Come to the conclusion that you can't do jack about it, so you may as well roll with the punches.

Step 4. Notice that seeing as you are 13 nothing is truly your fault.

Step 5. Remember you are only 13 and don't actually need to worry about anything yet. Except maybe highschool, but thats not all that bad in the end.

Step 6. Get through middle school. It sucks. I know. Just remember it is the shortest "school" out of the 3. Or 4 Depends really.

Step 7. Teachers are your friends. No matter how much you are labeled as a "suck up " or "teachers pet" building some sort of relationship helps a lot. Gets you out of mannyyy sticky situations

Step 8. Re evaluate your friend group. Some people are just toxic. Take it from a guy who as been on both sides of that, Its better for both of you if you either fix it, or cut ties.

Step 9. Ignore it. This is often billed as a bad idea, but if your just blissfully unaware life will at least seem better.

Step 10. Build some support structure. Find some one you know you can talk to about anything. Counselor, teacher you like, or a trusted friend. Not one you met this year, someone who you have known for a while.

Good luck man.

Also find a fun game you can blow stuff up in. I personally suggest Ravenfield. Look it up in steam, I think its still kinda cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  8. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Middle school sucks, well in the US. The teachers treat you like you're in the army and theres limited amount of classes you can choose

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Queue

Queue Active Member

IGN:
    Qwecassm
    AWESOME! Thanks so much for everyone's support.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

you got my shoulder

11. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I am always here if you need to talk. I am usually pretty good at listening and offering advice when needed/wanted. If you ever need someone you can pm me here or on discord (Random#4130). I usually answer discord better.

But as for what you are going through, 13 sucks. It really does. That being said, it does get better. As for your grandma, I am sorry to hear about that. I have dealt with so much loss and I do not wish that pain on anymore. I promise it gets better as time goes. As for your parents arguing, that isn't your fault and you should never blame yourself for that. They are adults and they make their own decisions and should not put that on their child. As for getting in trouble for nothing at school, ignore it. Just don't let it affect you too much. Crap happens and you'll make it though even if things seem extremely horrible right now :heart:

12. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    I don't normally talk to people but I feel you. I understand what you go though, if you want to talk come see me :)
    My conversations are open to people to want to talk :)

13. Gumo

Gumo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    guuumo
    *sticks shoulder out awkwardly*
    Sorry for your lost :(
    Also yeah being a teenager sucks. Stay strong!
    Talk to me anytime :)

14. SashaBankzz

SashaBankzz Guest

I know have you feel. I have passed the same things tbh.
    But just to know, this is life. Good and bad things happen.
    You lose people, new people are born.
    Being 13 is hard. 13 is the age u need to take a lot of responsibilities and
    you might think you are the root of the problem. Your parents fight
    and you think it's your fault.

Stand up Speak up :heart:

Quote: If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder
    If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile
    If you wanna fly, I will be your sky
    Anything you need, that's what I'll be
    You can come to me~~ -Laura Marano

~Stay Strong~

15. abdul

abdul Griefer Premium

I do feel bad, and I hope you get better

but how does this have to do this a "skyblock" forum?

That's not gonna help your life at all.

16. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

As a kid my parents always fought, ending up in divorce, all because my dad was a real hothead when I did something wrong. It was scary and intimidating at first, but I learnt to ignore it. I am certain you will too.
    My gran hasn't died yet, though she has Alzheimer's and will be dead soon, so I feel you. All I can say is stay strong man, you will eventually get over it.

17. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I hope you're ok and that things start to pick up soon, the skyblock community is here for you!

18. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

getting a girlfriend or getting accepted to college are not goals for a 12, soon to be 13 year old yet. You really use every opportunity to show off.

19. Queen

Queen Guest

well i did all of that at the age of 9 so whos really better here

• Like Like x 1
  20. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    *Furiously Dials Child Protective Services