I have a youtube channel (lol who's gonna read this)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gamzee24, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Hi um so basically, you read the title, I have a YouTube channel now. I've made my YT account quite recently and idek if I can self promote that but yolo? Anyways, for a long while, I've always thought about doing youtube cuz personally, I think I'm good enough at video games to keep an audience and I've always loved the thought of entertaining others. I like playing Fortnite (omg we like fortnite), call of duty, rocket league, GTA V (on xbox), and Minecraft, Wizard101, Among Us, Golf with your friends (rarely lol), Who's your daddy (rarely lol), CSGO (also rarely lol), Toontown (but I would probably NEVER stream that lmaoo) (with those being on pc). Oh yea speaking of streaming, that's what I'd rather do most, I'd rather stream instead of posting videos. I like the thought of entertaining a live audience with live gameplay and live commentary as well. I already did 1 live stream on that account with cod mw and rocket league. If you guys would like to subscribe to my channel, the link is below. You don't have to but it would be nice and just a suggestion for you guys if you'd like to check out my content and see if you like it.

itz_cuddleymatt - YouTube

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1