Resolved I got a stack (or stacks) of voter keys stolen. Is there a way I could get them returned?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Tomurisk, Mar 2, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomurisk

Tomurisk Member

IGN:
    Tomurisk
    Hello,

I voted for Skyblock without visiting the server for a year if not more. When I joined it, my inventory was full and a stack (or stacks?) of voter keys fell on the ground. Many people teleported to my island and someone picked them up without giving back, I cannot recall who as it happened too quick. I would appreciate if you could check the logs if it is possible and return them to me (also I am not aware if I had lost anything else, if I did, please return them too). The incident happened around 21:22 UTC, March 1st, 2021.

I have also recorded the entire chat from the time I joined: https://gfycat.com/unfoldedacclaimedcommabutterfly

Thank you.

2. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    unfortunately, I can't imagine you'll be able to the lost keys back (I may be wrong though) but I'll happily gift you some stuff as I don't play on the server anymore and have no need for it. add me on discord sympa#0001 - drop me a message and I'll get back to you :relaxed:

3. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Like Manubidoo stated, I don't believe there is anyway for you to get your keys back in terms of logs as sadly they were dropped and picked up which cant be tracked. However, I'm also happy to donate you a stack of keys if you'd like! You can contact me on discord @ pancake#3189, i'll get back to you as soon as I can and we can organise a time for me to help you out!

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hi there,

I asked our staff if we are able to log dropped items but the answer was no. We can only log certain things which does not include dropped items. In this situation, we are unable to find out who received the keys and where they went. So we cannot compensate your keys. Someone offered you keys above so if you want to take those, you’re more than welcome to. Just remember about the command /lock which locks your island from regular members. This way no one can visit your island except for guested players or co-op members.

If your query has been answered to, please reply back with yes I’ve received my answer and I can go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you.

5. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    I don't want to play the blame game, but a bunch of people were saying it was SmolBunny that picked them up.

6. Tomurisk

Tomurisk Member

IGN:
    Tomurisk
    Adding you won't work, perhaps your nitro expired and you have another tag?

7. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

I threw them back to you like a minute after i picked them up on smolbunny :headbang:

8. OmarsCraft

OmarsCraft Active Member

if you really didn't get the keys I'll pay you however many keys it was or just give you a spawner which is worth a lot more :cigar:

9. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    try again, removed the capital ;)

10. Tomurisk

Tomurisk Member

IGN:
    Tomurisk
    Sure!

11. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

bruh you dont need omar to give you the keys i legit threw them back to you

12. Tomurisk

Tomurisk Member

IGN:
    Tomurisk
    Hm, pretty sure I didn't receive them

13. OmarsCraft

OmarsCraft Active Member

I mailed you in game :p
    Just make sure to come on to /skyblock and read it so we can set up a time where I can give you a spawner :D

14. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Tomurisk have you received items back? If so, could this thread be closed & locked? :D

15. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Unfortunately there's not much we can do about the situation as your video does not provide evidence of players taking the keys,, but feel free to make a report in the future if it happens again (make sure you record it!)

Hopefully you've also received some donations from our players :heart: As other players suggested, you can /lock your island to prevent situations like this happening in the future :). Going to lock.

16. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.