I can't believe I still remember my password after all of these years.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TotodileTroll, Apr 25, 2022.

1. TotodileTroll

TotodileTroll Well-Known Member

I haven't played Skyblock in years. I don't think I have been on Minecraft in a long time either. I really do miss the days where I was in middle school and I would hop on and play on here for hours. I had friends I made on here, too.

It is really weird, nostalgic or even bittersweet to hop on and see how much time has passed. It seems like just yesterday I was some hyperactive middle schooler whose only concern was whether or not Emily from Social Studies liked me (She did not.) and how I could get my parents to let me play more Minecraft.

It is crazy that now I am an adult about to work in a hospital as a doctor.

I know all older people always tell you to enjoy yourselves while you're young, for real please do. Keep playing on here and doing what makes you happy. Often I miss simpler times like this where I don't have to worry about money, if I passed an important exam, or feel the pain of losing someone you loved. Don't get me wrong, I like being an adult, but it can be hard at times.

Ok, that's enough old-man rambling. Just thought it was cool that this community is still intact.

Sincerely,

-A former Skyblocker that needs to stop procrastinating and study for his patient based case exam tomorrow

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    You'll always be a part of our big Skyblock family !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    Hi toto, best of luck with your exam!!! :>

4. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    woooooow mr doctor man