Inactive I cannot connect to SkyBlock

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SADKILLER, Apr 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SADKILLER

SADKILLER Member

IGN:
    xXSAD_KillerXx
    When ever i try to connect to skyblock, its stuck on "loading terrain" for sometime, and then it says connection lost "Disconneted", but i can join other servers normally, my friend told me that in server it says that i joined. can you reset skyblock may be it will fix the issue.

Attached Files:

2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    1. Double check your Minecraft Version and use your Minecraft launcher to switch your version to somewhere from 1.8 to 1.12.2. Classic uses version 1.8, then Survival and Economy uses 1.12.2. If you are using newer versions, it’s difficult to connect to Classic and you have no problems connecting to Survival and Economy no matter what version you use. However, you may experience minor client side visual glitches on Survival and Economy when using newer versions or outdated versions.

2. Join our Skywars server. The IP address is: skywars.com

3. Once inside Skywars, use the in game commands to connect to the server you wanted to join in the first place. These are:

/classic
    /skyblock
    /economy

4. Once you are able to join another server from inside Skywars, your connection should have fixed itself. You should be able to log off the server and rejoin from one of the other IP addresses:

skyblock.com - Classic
    skyblock.net - Skyblock
    skyblock.org - Economy

3. InfiniteShop

InfiniteShop Active Member

IGN:
    InfiniteShop
    There have been numerous of server crashes in the past 2 days, maybe this happened while the server was offline.

4. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    This is not related to their scenario. Loading Terrain and Disconnected refers to a failed Classic connection. : )

5. SADKILLER

SADKILLER Member

IGN:
    xXSAD_KillerXx
    I understand you have to change your version 1.12.2 or older but if it is the problem then why it was working fine before and also my friend is playing fine even he is on 1.16.5 i have another question how do i reset my skyblock means how can i play it from scratch
    I am currently reinstalling minecraft maybe it will work if it won't then i will change the version.

6. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    1.16.5 is only used on /skyblock and /economy. It isn’t our server version but it still works, but results in visual glitches. To reset your island, do /ni replace and /ni yes.

7. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Ok so there is major connective issues related to the classic server.
    What normally works for me when I try to get on classic is as follows:

1. playing on 1.8.9
    2. join through the IP skywars.com
    3. do /hub
    4. use the compass to select classic
    5. it might get stuck on the loading screen for a period of time then disconnect you.
    6. repeat 2-4 again, maybe a few times, and it will let you in.

It is really crucial that the version is on vanilla 1.8.9.

good luck accessing the server!

8. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
  9. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.