I appreciate you all <3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 52Phenomenon, Jun 5, 2017.

1. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    So some people have done this recently, I thought I'd have a go :).
    These are some of my best friends here: please tell me if I missed you :heart:.

Astro_Will
    Sadly, doesn't have forums but really is one of the most amazing people on the server to me. Always kind, funny and has cheered me up so many times when I've been down. I trust this player so much and they made my skyblock experience amazing, when I was an unknown on the server.

CartoonisedGamer
    We've had good times. We used to talk every single day and when you went inactive, I was bummed out. However, when you came back recently I was so pumped. It's so great to play SB with you.

Lainiii_
    Laini! You're amazing. I know I can talk to you when I'm down and we've had amazing times. Discord it amazing, too! ily :heart:

Purple
    You may be called Purple now, or even Dough recently but you're always Doigh to me. You really are such an amazing friend! :heart:

AmazingxXx
    I've only known you for like a week, but when I saw you online that first time we instantly clicked. Not to mention, you bought me premium to get me unbanned even when I'd known you for a few days! Discord is fun too, I know I'm going to have so many more fun times with you.

Wolfie
    Wolfieee! Wolfie, you've been amazing to me. You helped me so much when I was new and I can't describe how kind, friendly and amazing you've been to me. You taught me to follow my heart and you really have made such a difference to my SB experience. :heart:

Rolly
    You're amazing Rolly! I know I can talk to you and I trust you. You're always there for me and you are such an amazing friend.

Cos!
    I don't know your new forums tag, can someone tag him please? :)
    Anyways, you've been truly amazing to me. When I was less known in this community, you were always so friendly to me and you've just been a great friend. I was so sad when you told me you were quitting in game, but I'm so so glad you decided to stick around on forums :heart:.

So yeah! Please please please don't be afraid to tell me if you think I've missed you! I have so many friends here, don't want any of you to feel left out :).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Rude Rude x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CartoonisedGamer

CartoonisedGamer Member

Awww thanks :D you could of messaged me here and i might not be on because i got scammed on a different server for money :/ i will try to be on if i have anything to do

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    No worries! We can always PM here and chat on the realm :heart:.

4. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    You were kinda meant to do this in the "Player Appreciation Thread" so that the forum doesn't get flooded with appreciation threads :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thank you! Hope you're enjoying the premium!

6. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Aww, you and Lycel are like melting my heart :heart:. I love you :heart:.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Lynse

Lynse Active Member

Cute :3
    ----------