Honestly

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Hoecobo, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

SPONGE | Skyblock Forums
    Didn't notice this till now, but all of the ratings that were in the suggestions archive and in suggestions aside from agree and disagree all got removed. Now I'm hardly one to complain about ratings, since they are just pixels on a screen, but this really is annoying. I had like 30+ likes on that post and literally 5 of every other rating on it. Without the ratings on it, it's just not funny anymore :/ Oh well my only real point of this thread is to say if you guys are going to do this to any other sections, can all of the threads get moved to the archive first?

2. Stel

Stel Guest

I know it's so rude.

3. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

Just made me sad really. That was like my second post on the forums and it's become a meme to me at this point.

4. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

You can't like/dislike suggestions or applications. It's not only you who lost out on ratings, so my suggestion is to just deal with it. :\

5. Stel

Stel Guest

It disgusts me that moderators just remove ratings for their own biased reasons. In no way did this break a forums rule. Sean please give him back his ratings thx ily C:

6. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

Did you read what I said? I'm not asking for any ratings back, I'm only asking for this not to happen again because it's frustrating.

7. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

I did read what you said. What I am saying is that it is what it is. If it happens again so be it, but I understand what you're saying. I lost about 40 positive ratings due to it all being removed. It's what ever though. It's just ratings.

8. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

Nothing was "salty" about it. When Cyp added the support or no support to the suggestions/applications it lost its likes and other ratings. :p

9. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

Support

10. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Sorry for your loss ;-;

11. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I liked that thread.

12. PhilsNZ

PhilsNZ Well-Known Member

How would anyone like YOUR posts. Eww

13. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Mods didn't remove them, it was Cyp changing the ratings that did it... so essentially this would be directed at Cyp.

I guess that may have been a historic post and it is very sad to see it lose its ratings however thats just how it is.
    I moved it to off topic, your ratings should be back.

14. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Btw that was at the expense of losing one of your post counts so im sure your ratings were more important. :)

15. Chickyy

Chickyy Active Member

Sorry..

16. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

Thanks!