goodness i wish god mode was enabled in the nether

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by mcp, Apr 6, 2021.

1. mcp

mcp Member

IGN:
    ogabogascuba
    i’ve honestly lost count on how many times i’ve died

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Ah, i've died a few times but if it was on, it'd be a bit to overpowered I believe. You can do /back to your previous death location though :happy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Me to Ned yo make it into siggestion

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

I kinda like the survival aspect of not having /god in nether,,but I have to say it kinda sucks still when I die in nether n lose my silktouch pick esp on eco,, have to re-enchant everything w books :sob:

5. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

oof i wish it was that easy i have died over 8 times to lava by not seeing the hole or glitching while trying to make a bridge mostly when nether fortress hunting i have like over half a stack of diamonds lost to lava and some diamond armor xD lol i am clumsy when it comes to lava especially when it is in just a big pool of lava

6. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Oh I hate dying in lava, wish there was some way to recover items that you lose in lava, do you think that might be worth suggesting? Maybe it goes into /lnf?

7. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

honestly as a person who has god mode on 24/7, i like that there's a place where its completely survival and if my player dies, then gg. i think im completely ok w how things are. the first time i went to skyblock nether (which was like very very recently surprisingly) i died and lost all my stuff in lava and it REALLY sucked but it makes the nether what it is. i wouldn't want any changes and if a player dies in lava, then their items should too. thats just how the game is.

we've already had like so many suggestions implemented that make the game easier. things like the nether are the last bit of purely survival type gameplay we have so i think its best we leave it at that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

AWWWWWWWWW u and ur full set of iron armour n diamond tools :pleading: :sob:

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

i was trying to react with 'sob' BUT THERES NO SOB REACTION :sob:

10. The__Joker

The__Joker Member

IGN:
    The__Joker
    At the risk of sounding stupid: Why not make 8min fire resistance potion? Drink it when making a bridge in nether or something? At least it would give you time to type /home :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Whenever I fall in lava or have low hearts, I go back to my island straight way with /is. Also making some potions would save you from dying most of the time. Having a place where it is pure survival is good in my opinion.

12. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    It's rly easy to survive if you're able to get Maxed Diamond Armor, even massive falls are survivable (as long as you don't jump off enormous cliffs lol)