Closed Giveaway- Dragon head, guardian spawner, and more | Dimension giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways & Competitions Archive' started by Tog, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Dimension Giveaway #1

Welcome to the Dimension giveaway. I have taken inspiration from Triggered here and thought of quite a creative way of doing this. This is being funded out of my own pocket as I recently found a large chest of rare on my alt's island which I completely forgot about. As I am yet to gain a stable economy after my 100+ baskets were confiscated, I have decided to give away these rates of mine as I have no use for them and am happy with small amount of grass- as odd as that may sound to some people. Anyhow, enough of all that waffling, in short, I have filled 18 chests with items from different biomes and dimensions and arranged accordingly. Biomes/dimensions include ice biome, desert, nether, end, end city, ocean monument, etc. Each biome/dimension will be linked to a chest full of items from that specific dimension. eg. end- dragon egg, ocean monument- guardian spawner. Instructions on how to enter will be listed below.

mc ga 2.png
    Diagram to show how to enter each dimension from biomes. eg. plains --> stronghold --> end --> end city --> end ship.

Entrants will be able to travel to dimensions if the main biome is selected, and entrants succeed in the 'Teleportation Game'- which will be elaborated on later on in this thread.

1. (Day 1-3) Entrants will select a number between 1 and 18. All prizes have been designated with a number each in a single player world. The mean of all the numbers put together will be found and rounded to the nearest whole number. The number matching the prize will be given away first. A new prize will be given away each month until all prizes are gone.

2. (Day 3-14) The selected prize will be marked and separated from the rest of the prizes. Entrants will comment their IGN and a number between 1-100. After 14 days since the giveaway start, a random number generator will be used to determine the winner. If no winner is found, the winner will be the person closest to the number shown on the random number generator. If it is a draw, entrants will have a PvP battle in game to determine the winner. Rules will be stated in the 'PvP Game' section of this thread.

3. (Day 15-16) The winner will receive his/her prize and have the chance to play the 'Teleportation Game'- rules listed below- if game is available and the chance to obtain prizes in an alternate dimension- eg. nether, end, etc.

Games:
    Teleportation Game-
    If an alternate dimension/area is available (areas such as plains for example), the winner of the previous giveaway will choose a number 1-20. A random number generator will be used and if the shown number is the chosen number, or 1 number each side (eg. 2, 3, 4) the winner will also receive items from the dimension they travelled to. They may continue playing this until they lose or claim all prizes from the dimensions linked to their biome.

PvP Game- If there is a draw between two winners, the winners will fight it out with PvP. Winners will either have to record the battle, or message me via discord: Togpuss#4868, to judge it. Fights will be best of 5/first to 3. Rules will be the same as any average PvP server (ie. no hacking). Banned entrants will not be able to participate in this and will automatically forfeit.

Prizes:
    Prizes will vary from biome to biome and dimension to dimension. Prizes will be items found in those biomes/dimensions, ie. end city- elytra and dragon head. Large sums of grass and sand will be given out, although I will list the top prizes:

Top Prize List:
    • Dragon Egg
    • Dragon Head
    • Guardian Spawner/Egg (Right click on spawner)
    • Elytra
    • 2 Wither skulls
    • Nether star
    • 2 Sponges
    • 1 Wet Sponge
    • 4 Mob Spawners
    • Totem of Undying
    Other Prizes:
    • Large amount of obsidian
    • Large amount of grass
    • Large amount of sand
    • Large amount of red sand
    • Large amount of gold
    • Large amount of iron
    • Large amount of emeralds
    • Large amount of diamonds
    • Ores
    • Potions
    • Golden Apples
    Few more prizes around but not going to list the lower value ones. I've had someone calculate that 10,000 grass worth of items are being given away here. That equates to 3 DC or around 160 stacks of grass.

Note: Not all biomes contain good loot. Some biomes (snowy in particular) contain loot worth less than 1 grass in total while other areas such as end city and monumental core contain loot worth around 1DC of grass. It's all about the luck.

I hope I explained all of that well. I understand I may not have in places as some parts were difficult to explain. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll reply to them as soon as possible. This thread will be updated every few days and prize 'sneak peak' images will be attached when suited. The first part of the giveaway will start now:

2. (Day 3-14) The selected prize will be marked and separated from the rest of the prizes. Entrants will comment their IGN and a number between 1-100. After 14 days since the giveaway start, a random number generator will be used to determine the winner. If no winner is found, the winner will be the person closest to the number shown on the random number generator. If it is a draw, entrants will have a PvP battle in game to determine the winner. Rules will be stated in the 'PvP Game' section of this thread.

I wish you all the best of luck. Thank you for being such a great community.

Current numbers: -
    = Approximate average= -
    Note: You may choose the same number as someone else.

Current Stage:
    Giveaway 2 starts 13/06/2020

Winners:
    Box 8: Lil_Blue_Smurf
    Box 9: JustinBerry

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  2. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    (I thought you were broke!!!!!!!!!) 16 Pilberry

Actually, are those ores like the ones from stone gens or the ones you craft. If so can I have them for coop duties - AKA - making the cliffs.

3. odiewonkenobi

odiewonkenobi Active Member

IGN:
    odiewonkenobi
    15 odiewankenobi

idk word count

4. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Haha, I'm not ridiculously rich. Not many ores will be given away. They will likely be crafted out of my own pocket- just for the mountainous biomes and underground areas such as the stronghold. I'm actually arranging the blocks in the chest how they would be in an actual world. Will attach pictures of that later on.

Word count?

5. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    HeroDJBrine here, 13 'cause why not
    and thanks for doing this giveaway! real cool idea! :D

6. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    I dont understand it fully, but I will take 8!

7. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Not even kidding, I literally pressed the cross on that post.
    Hey Falco, thanks for entering. Any specific part you don't understand? I will do my best to explain it better.

8. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    arxh_ and 4 :happy: and ty for doing this xD

9. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    I dont really know what the biomes/dimensions have to do with the game. Also, the winner can go to new biomes, but if they lose do they lose all their winnings?

And why does it take 2 weeks to pick a winner? Entrants enter in the first 3 days, so why then wait another 11 to pick a winner?

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  10. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    The dimension and biome idea was just to make this giveaway fun and unique. Prizes are given depending on the chosen biome/dimension. The winner does not lose their winnings travelling to different dimensions. It just gives them a chance to gain more winnings and better prizes. No one enters in the first three days. In the first three days, an average is found to decide which items will be given away. After the first three days people will be able to enter. People will be given 11 days to enter as it is such a large giveaway.

11. JJ54KES

JJ54KES Active Member

Not sure I understand either but for now i will choose number 10

12. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Needtorename

13. Shep

Shep Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    lameshep
    2 - ShepLover UwU

14. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Kai776

7 <- my lucky number!

This is unreal :O

15. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    same here xD lucky number 7 for me

16. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    IGN: Arceuz

Number: 13

17. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Haha, no worries. I will make sure everyone here is up to date and will explain as the giveaway progresses. Is there anything in particular you don't understand? Thanks.

18. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Thanks Tog Number 9 seems like a winner.

19. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    14 DingleBerry14

Ty tog! Dis is kewl

20. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

number 1 astro_will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.