Denied [gemelovesga] Major Scamming [Devan] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by gemelovesga, Feb 4, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    As Boss said, lying will not get you anywhere. Please can you explain to me what you did with the items you scammed off Henry. Henry worked hard on gaining those items and it’s unfair for him to not have them rightfully returned. Failure to do so, we will have to consider other actions.

2. gemelovesga

gemelovesga Active Member

I wanted to scare him a little bit, I broke the chest where the rares where. I took them and started dropping them on the same spot they were, as I said before. There is not possible way that I have them in fisic. What it could happen is that they got deleted by the clear lag, and i recognize I shouldn’t have done that in first place. I repeat home more time, I don’t have them.

3. Devannn_

IGN:
    Devannn_
    gemelovesga if you broke the chest, logblock would've picked it up, so this is clear evidence that you are lying.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking at your ban history, you've done this several times in the past and there is definitely enough evidence to show that you've done it again, including chat logs etc. I have had Blyx and Moonlight_Pixels go over the evidence as well and looked the logs. Even if you picked it up and dropped it into clearlagg, that's an act of looting/griefing in itself. The logs state you picked it up out of the chest. There's no logs of it in the player's inventory nor any chests nearby so clearly you took it and never returned it whether due to clearlag or you scamming them. No matter how you look at it, the ban was correct.

4. gemelovesga

gemelovesga Active Member

Btw, is there a way you can check in muy inv while offline?
    I got banned, I can’t do much about it and I don’t have the items.

What’s the best solutions you recommend?

I said there where in my inv.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2019
  5. Devannn_

IGN:
    Devannn_
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.