Accepted Frofuciouss Appeal 10/22/2020

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Will1000, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will1000

Will1000 New Member

• Punished account name: Frofuciouss
    • Platform or server punished on: SkyBlock Economy
    • Ban message if applicable: Island farming is not allowed here
    • Have you read the rules? Yes
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? I was banned for island farming which is not the truth. I joined today first hour in. I read the rules and I began my island with my friend Mr_Noob857. I started off good and then accidentally placed a cobble slab on my lava and it was destroyed. I then looked for the command I could use to reset my island and took the loot I did have out of the island. I was told by _Meganx that this is considered island farming. I then said ok put my loot back and started the process of resetting my island upon reset I was promptly banned. I asked my friend if he took the loot I put back into my chest, he said yes and I told him to throw it out.
    • Why should you be unbanned? I read the rules and I know what island farming is in base terms but for the detailed list it includes it does not give me perms to access it. Me and my friend mentioned above did not mean to island farm and we just want to play Skyblock together with our buddies.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: Just joined no other punishments
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: _Meganx
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? I understand, and accept the rules and code of conduct.

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    tagging the banning mod Megan

3. Will1000

Will1000 New Member

Just updated it. Do you mean like that?

4. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    It’s no worries :) just letting the member of staff know that you are appealing

5. Will1000

Will1000 New Member

Kk sick I mean I only have a one day ban not the worst thing but still mildly annoying

6. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi, Thanks for appealing your ban and for taking your own time to read the server rules :)

As you are aware, I stayed on your island for a while after I noticed you and your friend Mr_Noob discussing dirt on your island.

I let you both know when I was there that island farming wasn't allowed to which you both agreed and said that was ok. Thank you again for that.

However, shortly after you were discussing resetting the islands and cooping each other. You had your 54 dirt in your inventory which you had broken from your island and placed it in your chest. I then found said 54 dirt and 2 buckets in Mr_Noobs inventory when you joined or island was reset.

One thing I do want to let you know:
    Your friend did not get rid of these items.I have removed which is why they are no longer in their inventory.

When I logged your new island I found that you had broken the dirt which was the dirt in the other players inventory.

If I have read this situation wrong then I sincererly apologise.
    Thank you for reading the rules and I am in certain in the fact you now know anyform of dirt trading/island farming is not allowed on our server.

I am happy to unban you and I hope you have an enjoyable time on our server.
    See you around, _Meganx :)

7. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.