Accepted Frannn17's Ban Appeal[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by fran, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    • Server name (.net /. org ): Skyblock.net
    • In-game name: Frannn17 (My in-game nickname is Fran)
    • Full exact Ban Message: "Connection Lost Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server! Banned on: 2018-02-02 Banned by: Laini_ Reason: Griefing banners You may appeal by creating a thread here: www.skyblock.net/appeal"
    • Did you read the rules? Yes, many times. I could explain them in my own words if needed.
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I honestly have no idea, but I know griefing is a very bad thing to do and I'd never do it. I'm not saying banners are worthless, but, since I have 3 double chests of banners, and a good amount of grass due to my kits, I am able to buy banners, and therefore have no reason to steal them.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Maybe it is. I'm not saying Laini_ is wrong, but I think someone could have hacked into my account. I was also banned in another server (I don't know if I can say the name), for having a compromised account (This might not be important, I'm just saying). Also, two days ago, when I tried logging in to my account, it said that my password was incorrect, and that someone had changed it. I immediately changed it to a new one, and I am suspicious that someone might have been using my account.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Sadly, yes. In 2015 I was a kid and didn't see the consequences of my bad actions. I was temp-banned for 7 days, for griefing a friend, because he had made me mad; After that, I learnt my lesson.
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because of the following reasons. 1) I am someone that people can rely on; I usually help them and donate. 2) I would never grief anybody, I've read the rules many times; I also want to become a mod one day, so I'm absolutely sure that I'd never grief. 3) I think my account could have been hacked, as I said before, but I've already changed my password so there's nothing to worry about. 4) As the server is going to restart, I've been giving away a lot of items people ask for, just to help them. I've stopped building my island, as I find useless to keep working there as I'll join the new server in a few days. But, as I said before, my main goal nowadays is helping, not griefing.
    PS: I'd like to donate 2 stack of grass or my entire set of banners to whoever was griefed. I've been griefed before, and I know how hard it is to move on.

PS2: I don't know whether my account had been hacked or not; I'll be extremely careful and won't let any of this happen again.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Laini - for your consideration.

3. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Sorry for the delay on this, my tags aren’t coming through properly.
    I was shocked when I saw that you’d griefed these, as I consider you a trustworthy person. If you think that you were hacked then sure, I want to believe you. Do you know where any of these looted items were?

4. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
  5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
  6. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    No, I really don't. I am trusted by a lot of people, many of which own banner shops. Any of them could have been griefed...

7. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    I’m really sorry for the late response, notifications from forums just are not working anymore.

Just remember that if it’s your account, it’s your responsibility.

You haven’t been banned for a very long time, and you’re a lovely person to be around and griefing is not at all like something you would do. For that reason, I’m going to unban you. Please be more careful with your account though. Make sure to change the password.

8. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.