Five Nights at Freddy's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jarl-Penguin, Sep 11, 2018.

1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Ikr!!! I was like so scared when they released the FNAF 4 teaser images of the nightmare animatronics and then 2 more games were made after that. I heard theres gonna be fnaf madness or something.

2. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Besides the game being madness, I think the back story was the true madness. Because there were so many channels and video each trying to point and figure out the story. Right when it seems like it fits it doesn't either because there was something new or the story is just suppose to be left unfinished. In a sense that the creator just wanted it the way it was but I can't think of anything else to say because its just mind boggling.

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yeah the main reason I liked the game is because of the back story. I knew the game from before but I thought its just some creepy game without a story not until my brother's friend told me about the story and so I started watching YT videos, theories mainly the Game Theory but I loved the story despite its level of darkness lol

4. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    True that, I just wish there is another horror game that I can enjoy because nowadays there isn't much of those anymore. Back then used to be golden with horror games here and there.