Inactive FalcoFalcon's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by FalcoFalcon, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I don't think you're active enough, now while I do understand people have lives, it just doesn't feel right that you've still got an open app with your lack of activity as of current. I feel like some people supported you solely because you're Dutch, for some reason, but yeah, you're simply not very active.

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I did not see this and for that reason I will be changing to no support purely based on activity. One thing I learnt is that as a staff member you need to be active everywhere and I rarely see you on discord or forums.

3. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    if you guys would of left the application alone, it would of been closed for inactivity in about two weeks.
    but anyways no support, ur pretty inactive and the two times I’ve saw you in game, I’m fairly sure you were afk. which like nothing wrong with that but just both times I’ve saw you, you weren’t even there

4. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Application closed due to the applicant being inactive.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered.
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

(messaged user too and agreed lock)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.