Global /Enderchest

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Devil, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    Hello guys! So i had a random thought and wanted to suggest this, I'm not sure if i saw it anywhere myself but it just popped to my head while i was in the car

So the suggestion is/might be something useful for the server and it's kind of hard to explain it but I'll try to use an example if it helps, this is mostly useful for people with big farms and for being able to keep lots of stuff to craft in bulk or bulk buying etc. (if that makes sense, i hope it does)

For Skyblock:
    Non Ranks - Only get to open EChest, no /ec
    Skyknights- Only gets 1 page in /ec
    Skykings- Gets 2 pages in /ec
    Skylord- Gets 3 pages
    Skygod- Gets 4 pages
    Skytitan- Gets 5 pages
    Donor- Gets 6 pages

Or maybe you only get that many, and have the possibility to buy more pages (maybe 32 or 64 per page, it's cheaper if you have a higher rank) but the max for each rank is 2 more (ex. skyknight max 3, king 4, lord 6 etc)

This also goes for the other servers but with different ranks of course, i just didn't want to write this very long

Thank you for reading! I'd be glad if you leave your opinion, sorry in advance if i wasn't able to explain this perfectly, i was confused myself for what i was trying to say :p

[Edit] It doesn’t have to be that amount at all, it’s just an example after all
    -I forgot to add this; i know shulkers exist but you can’t place them on everyone’s islands

• Support Support x 3
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • No Support No Support x 2
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  2. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    I would like 4 pages lol

3. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

hmm i'll stay neutral for now, is there really a need for THAT many pages of ender chest? can that even work? wouldn't that be something more like a personal vault

4. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Neutral for now, I think no-ranks having access to /ec would be great but I'm not sure how the multiple pages would work. As Eunice said, that would be more of a personal vault. Also, would this make it harder for mods to check stuff?
    Plus, if you really need more room in your ec, you can use shulkers :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Oh you mean private vault. I think it's been suggested from before. I'll go with a neutral

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

This has been suggested before and it was lost like many suggestions, I don’t see a need for it personally, you can have up to 27 shulkers in a single ender chest as it currently stands that’s a large quantity of items available to be privately stored. People dislike using shulkers for sure, but who needs more than 46,000 items worth of private storage?

7. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    well yeah it doesn’t have to be that many pages, i just came up with the numbers and it’s only an example so it doesn’t have to be that many, or everyone gets the same amount and we have to buy more pages

ooh i didn’t know it was suggested, and i couldn’t come up with a shorter explanation like private vault

You’re right, but you can’t place shulkers in other people’s islands, so a faster way to have your items with you without going back and forth are enderchests and that’s why we use it anyways. And if you didn’t read everything i mentioned that this is only an example, it doesn’t have to be that many pages at all, i know it could be too much but well yeah

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2020
  8. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    So wait, u want people with ranks be able to get more slots in /ec? That sounds pretty nice, i'd like to be able to hold more items. Support!

9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

The idea is pretty good but I'm not sure how I feel about it being added. I'll stay neutral atm.

10. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I don't know about this one, would be cool and useful but also a bit over the top. Will go neutral for this one.