Economy Economy Head Values

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Calidre, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Will be updating with the new halloween heads soon as well as increasing the price for all heads again in light of how expensive the new heads are being sold for

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

Imagine having a bunch of money, right? And a few friends with money. And you all decide to buy up all the heads you can right after an event...mail all the winners, pester them, send friends with slightly higher offers so no one gets suspicious, lowball new players who won one, etc. Then you and your friends could decide what any of them are worth not only at the time of sale, but at the time of re-sale in future, as well!! Wouldn’t that be a way better way to make money than selling pumpkins and melons?!

I think that values should be based on how many got dropped. That head you got offered 2-3mil for on the day of an event is worth over ten mil or more to collectors in a week, so hold on to them. I don’t think they should go up in price as time goes on, but should be expensive from the start. If twenty were dropped, ask for twenty mil!! But, that is just my opinion wrapped up in my desire to not pay ten-thirty mil for a head that the seller got for peanuts by being sneaky.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    Trading/selling drop party heads is a choice all players have and if they would like to stop receiving offers for the heads they have won, they can inform others that they would like to be left alone. If you wouldn't like to sell a head you have won, you don't have to! If you'd like to keep it that is totally fine. I would like to say that there is no point in criticizing others for trying to collect heads and make deals. If you feel annoyed by a particular player you can use the /ignore command or contact a moderator if things go too far. It is also important to note that sometimes there are miscommunications and these can be resolved via private messages.

Head values are determined entirely by the players and, although it is apparent you don't necessarily agree with the current values, trends have shown that brand new heads go from anywhere between 2-4 million skybucks. In certain situations, if a head is under higher demand (or multiple are being collected by specific players) the prices will likely go up. This does not mean all drop party heads have an inherent worth of 20+ million skybucks. The skybuck has been slightly inflated due to the introduction of the crop hopper and so prices of heads, along with other items, have been rising.

Before discounting all of the values listed on this thread, take into account that the prices haven't just been manufactured by a few players out of greed. Suggestions have been given and received by the general public, and, in my opinion, the values shown accurately reflect what one would need to pay to get them. If you had a negative experience with trading/selling a head, do your best the next time you trade or sell ingame items to be educated on their value. The global chat is typically pretty helpful if you have any questions about item values.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

You, yourself told me it was you and Calidre and a third person who were buying up all the heads! And I personally sold my own decap zombie head for ten million, while about ten greenies who won dp heads only got offered around 2mil, cuz they don’t know better, and think you guys are nice.

Anyways, good luck on cornering the market. You guys have worked so hard to do it!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Shep

Shep Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    lameshep
    any chance u could make a side by side comparison of how much eco heads are worth in sb grass?
    would help out players when cross trading

• Like Like x 1
  6. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    Could potentially do that yes, the cross trade rate has been slowly on the rise due to inflation of bal but seems to be settled down, so when I sit down to add the new halloween heads and adjust old ones accordingly, I can go through and try to add some grass prices as well

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Who?

8. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    Updated with new heads and also /skyblock Grass equivalent value based on a current exchange rate

• Like Like x 1
  9. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    Mob Heads have been increased in price

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    Will add the new heads tomorrow most likely or whenever I'm not lazy

11. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Including the head from advent?

12. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    I may decide to add it, this would also mean I would add the 10 year anniversary head as well probably

13. Boarder

Boarder Active Member

IGN:
    Boarder02
    yesss pls :D

14. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    New heads have been added, older ones have increased prices and I added the 10 year anniversary block along side the advent hot chocolate head

I'm also running out of room as it's hitting the character limit lol

15. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    A lot of head prices have been increased, I'm still trying to keep the price lower and slightly more affordable but just FYI many of the heads have been sold or people will try to sell for more than the prices listed

Grass exchange rate also updated to $2500 which is still slightly below average exchange rates I've seen

• Like Like x 1
  16. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    At this point in time the Scrambled Creeper Egg and both variants of the 2019 Creeper Egg are a minimum of $40 Million.

17. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    Updated to 30-40mil per

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1