Denied [Dudeofwar3] Inappropriate Skin [Devannn_] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by dudeofwar3, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudeofwar3

dudeofwar3 New Member

Hello, My in game username is Dudeofwar3 and I was banned on Sky Block for having an inappropriate skin. I have read the rules and I think the ban was correct but I have no way of changing my skin. My account is an unmigrated account and there is no way to change the skin on an unmigrated account. (I can't migrate my account because I have forgotten the information for the email that I had signed up with) I fully understand the rules and the reason I was banned but there is literally no way to change what I was banned for. Thank you for your time.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Hello, dudeofwar3!
    Thank you for understanding why you were banned and accepting that the ban was correct.

Having an inappropriate skin is still a bannable offence and we cannot let you play on the server with an inappropriate skin. Other players who have came on our servers with an inappropriate skin have received a punishment for it. We cannot change the procedure only for you - it would be unfair. I understand that your account is an unmigrated account but you still managed to change the skin in the first place.

In order for you to play on our servers again, I suggest you try to recover your account details and change the skin or use another Minecraft Account.

As of now, I will be denying your appeal.

Thank you.

4. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.