Donor400 :/

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Armaganndon, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    So as we know donor400s are supposed to get elytras as a creative item, keyword "supposed" anyways, it turns out you can buy them for $10. Technically you could buy donor250 and buy an elytra and BOOM you get donor400. This is honestly sad considering donor400s have already lost about everything. As the devs have said "we are working hard" on donor400, they really mean "working hard to remove donor400" since donor400 is honestly just a waste of money, you only get kit spawner and kit iron. Please fix donor400 or do something :/

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Technically you can also buy kit spawner and iron and donor400’s still have some perms donor250’s don’t have.

But you are right, donor400 is now underpowered compared to the old server and if donor250’s decide to buy elytra then there isn’t much keeping them from spending the extra money.

It would be nice to see donor400 get some extra little goodies like special biomes, more trails, or even pets, /v from donor25 and under.
    Bring back tptoggle!

3. Jbnorman

Jbnorman Experienced Member

IGN:
    jbnorman
    I literally only got D400 for the eleytra, thinking it would be worth like 500 diamonds. Now, I'm sad to find out it might not even be 100 :(. They defiantly should do something to help D400s, but a creative item of choice should not be a solution

4. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

I bought it for the extra daily diamond. But no extra diamond for me now. NOT WORTH IT.
    But in all seriousness, even if we get the elytra, it still won't be enough compensation. I'm waiting for the extra perks to come. I would really like my old donor kits back.

5. FDoug

FDoug Active Member

???

6. Jbnorman

Jbnorman Experienced Member

IGN:
    jbnorman
    definitely*

7. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Who tf would buy elytra for $10 lmao

8. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    not sure but since it was originally a donor400 only item it makes donor400 obsolete

9. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.