[DISCORD] (Too much to read)

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Parrot, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Make it possible to post pictures on #skyblock_net_help.

A lot of people report spams, and other things on there. So it'll be easier to have the ability to post pictures.

• Neutral Neutral x 4
    • Support Support x 2
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I feel that maybe skyblock help isn’t the right place to post proof. Neutral

3. Moist Frapple

Moist Frapple Well-Known Member

IGN:
    MoistFrapple
    I tend to just send screenshots directly to a mod and they can handle it from there.
    No support.

4. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    I mean it's a good idea but it can be abused very easily, No support

5. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Neutral, people can just simply post other pictures instead of help, especially because there’s already a bunch of irrelevant messages in that channel. It’s a help section also, people should be reporting events on the forums that is dedicated to that.

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral leaning to no support. I dont think its a good idea cause people can abuse this feature AKA by posting pictures of ip's, inappropriate images, and other irrelevant pictures to the "skyblock-help" chat. DM'ing the mods with proof is better or make a report thread in the forums.

7. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Just use Skyblock reports, Neutral. I feel if there's a server related bug it's needed.

8. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral, I think that people forget it's a help section not a reports section. Also it could be abused

9. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    No support I don’t think this would benefit players it would just cause more trouble and can be abused easily there are other ways to share pictures like directly sending them to mods

10. Wardalicious

Wardalicious Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Wardalicious
    I think it would be abused too often.

Like the server, all it would take is someone posting a bunch of images, while there isn’t a mod immediately available, and you could have hundreds of inappropriate pictures, all where kids can see.

I would encourage people to DM a mod, or create a report on the forums.

11. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

I don't believe it would be abused. I usually would post screenshots, however acknowledging that not everyone has means to use screenshots links, I think it would be useful.
    Support.

12. Woreos__

Woreos__ Active Member

IGN:
    Woreos
    Support, it would take some burden off the mods. Also for the concern about abuse, that would mean that we accept that #skyblock_net_help is just another channel for memes and and off-topic posting rather than being a channel focused on questions/concerns, so perhaps some more moderation in that channel should be in place if there is already abuse in the channel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.