Declined [Discord] suggestions[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Oakk, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Hey, I got a BIG suggestion about the discord server.

Big suggestion:
    This is my big suggestion that I want the most, the other above is smaller suggestions.
    So here it comes:
    The help & information section is good as it
    is, you shouldn’t change it to much. Maybe just add a welcome channel whare all welcome messages come. But then my ideas come and it is to make really new sections to make the whole server more clean.
    First section: should be a net section whare you have 4 channels and the channels should be
    Net_general_chat, net_trades, net_help and net_voicechat

Second section: should be an economy section whare you have the same 4 channels as net section but name should be economy_general_chat, economy_trades, economy_help and economy_voicechat.

Third section: should be a classic section whare you have the same four sections again but named classic_general_chat, classic_trades, classic_help and classic_voicechat.

Fourth section: should be a skyward section whare you have 3 channels that should be named skywars_general_chat, skywars_help and skywars_voicechat.

Fifth section: should be a gaming section whare you but different game channels for example fortnite, overwatch, league of legends, cs:go and black ops 4 etc then just make a voice channel for each game.

Sixth section: should be the bots section whare you have the channel commands whare you write all commands such as !rank.

Seventh section: should be a section for just general discussion section with 4 channels server_general_discussion, forums_general_discussion, discord_general_discussion and a voice chat called general_voicechat.

Then you can add the ranked channels and staff lounge as it is now. My suggestion will make the discord server more clean and easier to find right stuff, but remember I might have missed something obvious then let me know. It will be easier to get “active” as well as there is more channels so it will be easier to watch more short sections then 1 big general chat that everyone wrote in.

That’s all I had for now hope you like my idea. I spent hours for the suggestion:)
    But it was worth it since I think this idea is pretty good. :rofl:

• Neutral Neutral x 3
  2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Neutral. I feel like there's too many unnecessary channels and even though it's more organised, there would be a ton of dead channels that wouldn't be needed. A lot of people would rather just have one general channel to talk in rather than like 4 or 5.

3. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Yea but some channels are dead now as we, it always dead channels in a discord server

4. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Most channels right now have their own use though, some of these in your suggestion have the same purpose and therefore are quite unnecessary.

5. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    If this were to be accepted, most channels would be dead and empty anyways. If the discord was 4x as active, i'd reconsider my stance. for now neutral leaning no support

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

It’s just way too many channels that we don’t need.

7. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    No Support I have to agree with Krissy
    sometimes having too many would make it hard for players they might even get confused and if staff members were to enforce these new sections it would be extremely hard and confusing.

This suggestion is basically revamping the whole discord and it is fine as it is right now.

8. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    No support. I think that the current discord format fits perfectly; it isn't active enough to need more than a few voice channels. I rarely see people using the voice channels, and I don't think that adding more of them would help anything. As of now, there aren't enough people actively using the discord to need to add separate channels, whether they be voice or text, for each server.

9. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Neutral

10. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Yup that’s true but I just think the general chat now is to spammy.

True some channels like skywars is not needed, but since I added all other servers, I just added that as well

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2018
  11. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    No support, to me this is far too many channels and they wouldn't be active anyway.

12. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving Discord.

The individuals who manage Discord are not currently seeking suggestions and do not monitor this forum. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.