Accepted [Dinjerr] Island Farming [BertBerry] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Dinjerr, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinjerr

Dinjerr Member

IGN:
    Dinjer
    - Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock Economy

- Your username on the platform in question:
    Dinjer

- Full
    exact Ban Message: Kicked whilst connecting to economy you are banned from this server, Darcdog_. Banned on 2019-02-05, Banned by: 52phenomenon, Reason: Island Farming

- Did you read the rules ? Yes i did read the rules I know them very well.

- Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned for my co-op's Actions and i kicked him from my co-op for doing illegal things with his alt.

- Was this an incorrect ban?
    Yes i do , I didnt want no part of his scams , illegal trading or Other acts , he was mooching off of me and my island for his own benefit and was using his alt to steal my Dc's of resources. I kicked him for the right reason and he deserved it. I shouldn't of been banned for someone else's actions.

- Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for?
    No , i just returned after being gone for almost 3 years from this server. Im very dedicated to this server and everyone on it.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Tagging the banning moderator - BertBerry

3. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Thanks!

Thanks for appealing, Dinjer.
    You weren't banned for your co-op actions or because he was doing illegal things with his alt (feel free to report him if you have evidence or so)

In fact, you were banned because you were island farming on your own alt after Darcdog informed me that you were island farming and he admitted that he helped you in which the logs support this fact which I am going to provide right now. Darcdog and you, Island farmed a total of 16 sand, 386 dirt and 5 lava buckets.

I'll be happy to show you some logs:
    upload_2019-2-6_14-35-55.png
    Here it shows you and your alt, Keg2012, in which you and Darcdog used it's island to island farm dirt, lava buckets and sand.

[​IMG]

And in this screenshot, it shows the amount of dirt and sand Darcdog and you have island farmed from this island. So that's why you were both banned.

upload_2019-2-6_14-39-21.png

And here it shows that you both also island farmed some lava buckets.

--------

Anyways, considering this is your first ban, I'm gonna let you off easy but first I would like you to rewrite the rules located here in your own words and we'll see what happens afterward.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  5. Dinjerr

Dinjerr Member

IGN:
    Dinjer
    Server Rules .

1 : No island farming, No re-creating islands to gain dirt, sand, buckets or island items.

2 : No trading illegal items, dirt and sand , Buckets.

3 : No bypassing the chats filter, basically no rude words in the chat to purposely block the chat.

4 : No disrespectful remarks, no personal information or racism is allowed. Not only to other players but also to staff. No bullying, and no racial comments or slurs or offensive names .

5 : No griefing or stealing. No destroying someone's buildings on purpose or stealing items from people.

6. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks! Since we've talked it over on discord, everything's clear. You'll be unbanned in an hour or 2.
    Hidden Content:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  7. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.