Accepted DietPepsi Ban appeal [Bossgamer+][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by DietPepsi22, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

1. Skyblock.net
    2. DietPepsi22
    3. Banned for: Spawnerizing people to death for revenge isnt aloud
    4. Yes, I have read the rules
    5. I was banned for changing JackBae's spawners in return for her harrassment against me
    6. Yes, In my mind this is an incorrect ban. I think a warning should have been imposed before a ban. I won't just change somebody's spawner for no reason but I will to stick up for myself as I would do in real life because I don't tolerate bullying or harrassing.
    7. Yes, I have been banned on skyblock for saying a threat.
    8. I believe I should be unbanned because I gave her the stuff back, changed back the spawners, and most important said sorry for my action to JacksBae. I won't commit this action again and I am sorry for what I did. I think a kick or warning is more reasonable. Thanks Pepsi =)

Also Boss, Myrm wanted a higher mod to handle it but I still but Myrm in this thread

2. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    I will defer to senior staff, but I will tell you this, Pepsi: When you take matters into your own hands like this it complicates matters needlessly.

Changing someone's spawners without their permission counts as griefing, and if a hostile mob you created in this way kills a player, that counts as player killing. Both of these are bannable offenses.

I understand you did these things because you felt wronged by the other player, but doing something bad out of revenge doesn't make it right or any less wrong.

Going forward, if someone does something wrong, ask them politely to stop. If they refuse or continue the improper behavior, /realname, screenshot, and report.

I will leave it up to the banning moderator and senior staff to handle your appeal, but since we've interacted before in-game, I just wanted to help you understand what you did, why it was wrong, and what is expected of you in the future. I hope you will take my advice to heart, since you seem like a good person and have the potential to be a great asset to the community.

3. DietPepsi22

Ok I understand what I did I am very sorry for doing this I hope I can have a second chance

4. DietPepsi22

Myrm wants rather you or boss to make the decision

5. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
  6. DietPepsi22

I just hope that I could have a second chance =)

7. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hello there, Pepsi.

Considering the proceedure that you have been through with Myrmidous & Leeeroieee so far, I believe all that's left is to prove is that you do understand the actions that have been taken by Myrmidous, and that you show remorse and respect.
    As Lee mentioned, changing the spawners to hostile mobs to kill the player, deliberately, is player killing, and is a bannable offense.

Firstly, why did you think it would be okay to do this, knowing that it would kill the player, and then proceed to take their items? Considering you have read the rules, I would have thought that you would know not to do it. Even if the items where given back, it doesn't make up for the frustration and mishap you caused to the player.

8. DietPepsi22

Ok I am incredibly sorry for this. At the time I was so frusturated that I did it. I wasn't thinking at the time and I need to get better at that. Now that I look back it doesn't make up for what she did. I agree with all you points Boss and now I will understand the expectations.

9. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you for your polite responses in the appeal so far.
    I would like you to state the rules and explain what they mean in your own words. :)

10. DietPepsi22

Rules I need to follow:
    1. Be Respectful to all players
    2. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
    3. Don't seek revenge just report what they did .
    4. Don't abuse commands in this case (changing spawner command)

11. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I trust that you have listened to Myrmidous, Lee & I's advice on this. I don't want to see you in this section again, understood?

12. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.