Accepted [Darcdog_] Island Farming [Bert] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Darccc-, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darccc-

Darccc- New Member

- Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock Economy

- Your username on the platform in question:
    Darcdog_

- Full
    exact Ban Message: Kicked whilst connecting to economy you are banned from this server, Darcdog_. Banned on 2019-02-05, Banned by: 52phenomenon, Reason: Island Farming

- Did you read the rules ? Yes i did read the rules which is why i am extremely remorseful for my actions.

- Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned for Island farming to an extent, helping my Island owner but never used it to my own advantage.

- Was this an incorrect ban? No i do not think this was incorrect, I do believe i deserved to be banned but I confessed to BurpBert about my actions, meaning i was extremely honest and did not try to lie at all. I have been a player on this server for a number of years now so i should have known better which is why i let Bert know about what was going on.

- Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for?
    No i have never been banned.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
  3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Actually it was my ban but I requested 52 to ban him for me. Thanks though.

Thanks for appealing DarcDog.

First of all, thank you for co-operating and confessing to me about you helping your coop leader island farm dirt, sand and buckets. Considering this is your first time getting banned and you've read the rules, I want you to retype the rules located here in your own words and we'll see what happens next.

4. Darccc-

Darccc- New Member

Rules

1 - No island farming, E.g - No re-creating islands to gain dirt, sand, buckets or island items.

2 - No trading illegal items, such as dirt and sand.

3- No bypassing the chats filter, for example no rude words in the chat to purposely block the chat.

4- No disrespectful remarks, no personal information or racism is allowed. Not only to other players but also to staff. E.g like bullying, telling people details and no racial comments/slurs.

5- No griefing or stealing. No destroying someone's buildings on purpose or stealing items from people.

5. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks. Hopefully this won't happen again as I hope to not see you in this section again. Have fun skyblocking!!! You'll be unbanned shortly.

6. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.