Denied [Crossifications] Island Farming [Cyk] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Archie38, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. In-game name: Crossifications
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Banned for: island farming. Unbanned in 23 hours 59 minutes
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Logan trusted me on his island and I mined 2 dirt and put it in my inventory. I placed them blocks over the water supply on his island (he previously said he doesnt play anymore). He jokingly said island farming in the chat. Around 5 minutes later I was banned for island farming. I genuinley meant no malice from this whatsoever.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? It truly was
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Twice, due to 2 warnings. I fully accept them mistakes however.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I truly meant this as a joke, it was only 2 blocks and I placed them back (i had a reason to dig the 2 dirt-covering the water supply) and i was maybe going to cover the hole with lava, just a joke with logan y'know?

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

You guys clearly started this as I was in the middle of a different island farming situation. You all know the rules against taking dirt. Joke or no, it's against our server rules to island farm. You are going to have to wait out your 24 hours.

3. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.