Denied [Crossifications] Death Threats/Blackmailing [Bert] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Archie38, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    • Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    • In-game name: Crossifications
    • Full exact Ban Message: 30d ban- Death Threats and threatening to leak someones info.
    • Did you read the rules ? Yes, and have previously described them
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? So, I fully accept I should be banned for what I said to trin. But the threatening to leak info part- smeady is my best friend on skyblock. It was a joke between us, and smeady has said on discord that he has tried telling trin it was a joke between us. I'd just like to clear that part up.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Not really, but trin is trying to get me banned.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? A few times for 4 warnings
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I'm appealing to get my ban shortened because what I said to smeady was a complete joke, and he is saying that in PM.
    • 30 days is too long for a joke :/

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks for appealing.

Anyways onto the appeal. The main reason you were banned is because of the death threats which isn't taken lightly here and usually results the user in a month ban. And then the other reasons, threatening to leak someone's info, sure it was a joke between you and Smead which is fine but also, you threatened to release some of trin's private information which was taken seriously and not as a joke.

Due to your large history of warns, kicks, mutes and bans in the past 2 months, I will be more strict in this appeal as I will be debating this with the entire staff team and come to a final agreement on whether you should wait your ban out or shorten your ban length.

3. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    Thank you very much for the reply Bert.
    Can I please see the death threats- I can't recall what I said but I very much believe I said it. Same with trin- I was joking about saying I'll leak her private insta- I don't actually follow trin on any social media.
    I fully accept all these actions were done by me though.
    ~Archie

4. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    Close this post please. I don’t want unbanned, no point in playing when the whole community hates me (my own fault I know)

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

This is unrelated to the appeal but I don’t think people dislike you, but you don’t exactly say the most kindest things at all which is what gets you in trouble. So really it’s just a matter of speaking appropriately in public and in private, to people you know well enough, saying what you wish.

We are unable to really tell who’s friends with who sometimes so we encourage any jokes that could be offensive to others or be seen as a rule break should be kept in private.

Pretty much showing a kinder side can fix what the community thinks if that is something you really want.

6. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    Thanks so much Krissy, I completely agree what I say gets me in trouble.

7. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    In the future please be more aware of the kind of jokes you make with your friends, especially in public chat because you can always get reported for it and it often would be taken seriously like the death threats. And as Krissy mentioned, the whole community doesn't dislike you but try to avoid being in trouble in the future.

Considering you don't want to be unbanned and willing to wait the whole month ban because you told me you are taking a break, hopefully you'll have time to think of your actions and avoid falling in trouble in the near future. I really wish I don't see you in this section of the forums again in months.

8. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.