Coop Recruitment

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by iballisticbunny6, Sep 3, 2020.

1. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Hello! I've been taking a small break but I'm planning on coming back soon with a pretty ambitious project. My previous island plan was an Animal Crossing island, but since I haven't played it recently, I'm switching gears to a new love of mine, being Avatar: the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. I'm planning on making an island trying to incorporate the 4 elements and their respective cities/temples. It's a big project but it's something that I'd love to try to create with a some coop members and trusted people.

Lmk below if you are interested and we can talk. Feel free to dm me on discord or forums as well.

TL;DR looking for coop members to build avatar: the last airbender

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I’d be welcome to help for free tbh because I have nothing to do on Survival. You’d just have to provide materials. I love ATLA but never watch LOK. I’d be happy to help if you want. :)

And you can trust me lol :p

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I can join and give you my kits/vote rewards, I don't play survival : P

4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I can provide materials if you want :p

What materials are you looking for?

5. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    I'd be happy to fund the project with pure grass/materials, but I don't have the time to build it. Send me a /mail, lets works something out.

6. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

Hey so I find this a fantastic idea and I'd love to contribute with some ATLA Noteblock songs if you'd like that and if you would like to incorporate that in this island. I have 2 built on my island right now (4 seasons and Avatar's Love) and I'm in the process of making Secret Tunnel. I can make pretty much any sound track from the two shows. If you're interested you can /mail me or pm me :--)

7. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    I'm planning on completely destroying my island, so materials will be whatever I have on hand + whatever my measly amount of grass can get me lol
    That would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm assuming I'll be using a good amount of terracotta and concrete, but I'm not entirely sure how I want to build the 4 quadrants yet.
    Will do :p
    I'll definitely look into this. I'd imagine a song playing when you enter the island and I'll definitely want Secret Tunnel.

Thank you all for your offerings!

I'm still looking for members who are willing to join the coop and help build. I know I've had some friends in the past but I don't really have a lot rn on the server (well, those who aren't already in a coop). I promise I'm not scary :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I’m more than happy to fund you with my kits and grass I get from voting so I can help you as much as I can with your project. I can help destroy your island and we can collect the materials we can get and put them somewhere safe.

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777

10. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    I'd like to help if possible!! I just don't want to leave my island :)