Connecting issues

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DarkEyedAngel, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkEyedAngel

DarkEyedAngel Active Member

Every time i try to connect to this server it just says VPNs are not allowed on this server. I've never played on this server before and I don't have a VPN installed can anyone help me my Ign is DarkEyedAngel

2. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
  3. EDISONTECH

EDISONTECH Well-Known Member

IGN:
    EDISONTECH
    It could be a VPN that you or your family uses on your router. It could also be because your Public IP was flagged as a VPN server but soon after released. Or your just unlucky :/. Anyways, a Dev should be able to unlist that IP as a VPN server.

4. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Are you trying to connect on your home internet, or are you currently staying at a hotel/a public location? Sometimes places where multiple people may share an IP over time can get the IP flagged as a VPN.

First thing I'd try is direct connecting to Skywars.com, then you can use /servers to get to the server you want to go to. You can also try connecting with a 1.12.2 client to make sure you and the server on the same page.

If you're still having issues today and none of that works, let me know and we can work to get you connected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.