Withdrawn CJ_Plays_Games Staff Application (*Again*)

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by CJ_Plays_Games, Nov 12, 2019.

?

Who Supportin the move

1. Ye

2. Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiF4D3 :)

iiF4D3 :) Member

IGN:
    iiF4D3
    oh sorry i did know you were a he

2. oliverreedp

oliverreedp Active Member

Neutral, you haven't been on in 11 days so I haven't seen you helping anyone recently.

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    See what I mean? Man applied for mod, resigned a few months later then wasn’t seen for two years. Comes back for a week then applies, plays for abot a month, now its been 2 weeks.

Changing to no support. Player is inactive.

4. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    No support, as you are currently inactive. Even if you are not available to give your all to Skyblock, it would still be nice for you to check in on the server every day or two, just so people know you are still around and still care about working towards staff.

Their forums status suggests that they will be more active in February as they workout some IRL stuff.

Will check back in in February to see if your activity goes back up.

5. CJ_Plays_Games

CJ_Plays_Games Well-Known Member

As Ive stated before and in game. Got some irl stuff going on had to take a break to get some money stuff set so I dont fall behind and get bigger issues. Games are kinda second in importance in this case. So, not sure what to say on it other then Ill be the same person I was helping in game as I am when Im active. I check forums mostly right now cause I just dont have the time to get into game. My work involves my PC so cant do both.

6. CJ_Plays_Games

Just keeping this post open. Less than a week should start poppin again. Crossing my fingers.

7. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    If you aren’t able to come online for a longer period of time why having an application up?

8. CJ_Plays_Games

It was posted before this all happened, keeping it open so I dont have to restart really.

9. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Well I do not see a point in keeping it open and you don’t have to restart just lock it and unlock it whenever you got the time,
    no support

10. CJ_Plays_Games

Just dont want to. Sorry if that isnt how you want it lol.

11. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Why though, what’s the point not putting all your effort into your application

12. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    If this was your application, you’d have taken it to PMs. Do the same please in future.

Just because an applicant decides to keep their application open over a brief unforeseen absence, doesn’t mean they “aren’t putting effort in”. I can’t say you were amazing at putting “all your effort” in either, so don’t get onto CJ. There is no reason to close it either, it doesn’t affect anything. There may well be players wanting to say something from his brief moments in game too. He isn’t dead inactive;I’ve saw him, but he is at least trying and making up for errors.

13. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    My application and my progression as an applicant does not have anything to do with this. I guess I formatted me wrong, more effort could get put into the application for sure, and isn’t that something you want as an applicant?

14. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Honestly, I don’t expect some kind of perfect robotic person for staff, we already have a few of those. The best staff members are the ones who have the caring personalities, can have a laugh but also stay sensible and mature. There are no mods who are perfect. Also, your application was brought into it because you contradicted the pasy 2 months.

15. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Sure thing, we all have different opinions, you have yours, I have mine and he has his. Discussion ends here as it can be discussed privately as you brought up.

16. GamerRaven

GamerRaven Member

IGN:
    GamerRaven
    Sorry, but no support. Even I only joined 2 month, but I never seen you online [Maybe 1 -2 times]. This is the main reason. But good luck.

17. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.