Withdrawn CJ_Plays_Games Staff Application (*Again*)

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by CJ_Plays_Games, Nov 12, 2019.

?

Who Supportin the move

1. Ye

2. Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    (She's changed her name a few times, but you might know her as Laini. She's a former mod too)

2. ClassyJadon

ClassyJadon Member

IGN:
    ClassyJadon
    I'm changing to No Support due to the fact somehow you provoked a donor/skytitan.

Sorry, try again in the future.

3. CJ_Plays_Games

CJ_Plays_Games Well-Known Member

Ah I see.
    to each their own. sorry if you don't view what happened the same way I did :D

I wasn't rude towards you, just said I didn't need you to correct my texts. Simple as that. Sorry you dont see eye to eye with me, but it wasn't a big deal. You guys just agged it on after it was over. That's not on me and I chose to stop replying to you guys for that reason :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
  4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    You’ve been told by other people not to double post earlier in the thread and you did it again here. I’ve merged them again. Please be careful.

5. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    No support,
    You’ve been really inactive on forums, however, I will keep an eye out for you and I think you have great potential becoming apart of the staff team one day.

Kind regards,
    Oak :heart:

6. CJ_Plays_Games

Sorry? I didn't think I double posted if I did that's my bad. I thought double posting is back to back single posts. That was hours apart I believe. I just won't comment to keep the issue off just cause really these comments aren't wat determine much from what I remember and plus, if you guys support, you do, if not. You don't.

As I've said easiest way to give feedback is to reach out to me on a message on here or Discord. And just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not helping. Forums I haven't posted a lot on because I'm active in game and helping. I leave forum issues to moderators usually just because that's how it's been. But it's whatever you guys say that can help improve me. I know some of you don't see me, I know some of you have a hate towards me from my past, as well as I know some like me and support and do see me trying. It's just a matter of perspective really and who the person is saying a post. Lot of opinions and biased thoughts, and a few informative or unknowing posts as well. It's really hit or miss with this stuff guys.

Please just personally reach out to me if you need anything or have a comment on something that pertains to what I need to work on. Makes my life easier and just keeps the issues of "double posting" Down.

7. ClassyJadon

ClassyJadon Member

IGN:
    ClassyJadon
    Changing to Support, I think you're a nicer person and I've seen you in-game helping.

8. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Switching to no support,
    it clearly looks like you don’t know the rules I suggest reading through them. There are many issues on forums that players could help out with. Suggesting people reach out through discord is a bad idea it makes it look like you don’t want other people to see your criticism, criticism about you applying for staff should remain in the staff application not a private discord convo

9. CJ_Plays_Games

I'm actually saying reach out to me personally to allow me to talk and work on it, the rules on the forums I've always never got because double posting has happened tons of times, and last I checked it wasn't double posting when you comment hours apart, but if it is it's better I just wait till I need to reply. It's just better for me to add on to it and reach to me personally. If they want to put it here I am not asking them to not to, nor to stop. It's just so I can work with what I need to. Half of what I'm seeing are either people that have not seen me online when i've been on daily, or it's just other little things I work on and have always had since I was a mod. Nothing has changed since I was staff if anything bad. The good is I've become a older person, and worked more and have a more mature mindset, but at the end of the day. I'm still gonna be the same me I was as a mod. Some like it some don't. Nothing I can say or do to make them change their mind. but it's better for people to actually get to know me before saying things because I try my best.

10. InfiniteShop

InfiniteShop Active Member

IGN:
    InfiniteShop
    Support, I saw you helping lots of people on skyblock. Good luck! :D

11. CJ_Plays_Games

I appreciate it, hope that I can be of help if you ever need it. If you see me in game just ask if you need anything :3

12. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support, I've seen you on all the time and helping.

13. CJ_Plays_Games

Thank you. As I said before, you are always welcome to ask me if you need something with information. I'll try my best to answer them but if I can't help I'm sure a mod will be able :)

14. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Although your inactivity was long, it is evident by your behavior in-game that you have retained the behavior and values you showed as moderator before. You are qualified for the position, showing responsibility, helping players whenever online, and behaving orderly.

I would suggest increasing activity in the servers discord though, as it is the new primary means of communication for the staff team and players.

You have taken feedback into account and improved on it, which shows an especially great quality. I find you applied a bit early after returning on the forums, but this isn't important in comparison to in-game behavior.

Support.
    This is all nonsense, although it may be true. My support is because of the fish - yours should be too, whoever reads this.

15. CJ_Plays_Games

I try to hop in voice chat with people on discord, but in terms of texting I am a viewer not a talker. Voice chat is my way to go on Discord.

I thank you for the feedback and glad I seem to have the same ability as I did before. As I've said to people before, Mod or not I'lll always help and I don't mind it at all. It's just fun and this server has taken care of me for the longest time and it's the only one I play on really. It's just how it is.

And an addon note if ur going to click support or no support at least comment why. It makes no sense to not give feedback.

P.S. I'm a fish brain XD

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  16. ClassyJadon

ClassyJadon Member

IGN:
    ClassyJadon
    Double posting is if it is back-to-back now.

17. CJ_Plays_Games

I kinda assumed, but thanks for the clarification hun ;3

18. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Hi CJ I don't know if you remember me, Tyler! (RealTDITyler? TeamTyler? Legotylernz? Any of them ring a bell, no?) We were pretty great friends tbh, and it's been ages since I've logged on here and we haven't talked in ages. Now since I don't play on skyblock anymore myself but do some in sometimes, I'm giving some feedback based on what I'm seeing in the current trend of comments on this thread. Warning, I'll probably ramble a s*** load tbh but it's all tea!

While you have recently come back after a long time (by the sounds of things, don't @ me if I'm wrong), it does sound like you've slid back into the community a bit and are helping out. From what I've seen in this thread, you started off a little negatively with your app last week and you've already made a solid bounceback. I know its been like 5 days since this app got posted or something but damn it shows that you know how to take feedback, to listen to it, and perform the right actions to fix any mistakes. It really sounds like you have a new mindset but it's great that you don't want to change yourself personally, as you really do sound genuine anyway.
    From the sounds of things, it also looks like you're not taking anyone's crap. While it does seem a little sassy, you weren't rude, and that's what it is. To each their own. It's pretty clear people get pissy about anything they can. I just love how unbothered you are at the petty comment like that guy's.

I really do think that I can support this app, because I am fully trusting you to continue building your character and listening to feedback, like you've been doing.

19. CJ_Plays_Games

I really appreciate the feedback Tyler. Hopefully sometime things will get back the way they were for not only me as a member of the community like I was, but for me personally. There is always a lot that anyone can say, and not one person is right, nor wrong, but in their opinion can be either to someone else. I'm always trying to do what I can and will always support the community either way.

Keep an eye out for me. It'd be cool to reconnect as I said. I'm usually on in the afternoon because of my new job but that may change to mornings after I actually start instead of just training.

20. CJ_Plays_Games

(Bumping cause it's been inactive and don't want it to get deleted. If it's an issue I was told it was okay if it's been a while by a mod so. Not post farming here.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.