| ChibiBerry | To Be Honest |

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cheshrawr, Feb 5, 2016.

?

What mind power would you choose?

1. Be telepathic

20.0%
  2. Be telekinetic

80.0%
  1. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

To be honest these are super annoying; but I may as well join in XD

Post what you think about me if you wish, but I'll be replying to people who post on here.

Although I don't really remember names, most of the time I forget who people are- unless if I see them in game then I suddenly remember them again for some silly reason XD I also tend not to write much, so be prepared for a short sentence or "i cant remember you" <w> Otherwise the longer I've known you the longer the reply could be.

Please don't get offended by anything I say, and if I do say something which you consider non-friendly, don't go saying "bad mod", this is a non-biased zone for me :b

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Stel

Stel Guest

sure insult me.

3. Cheshrawr

Oh boy... off to a great start here...

Honestly, you aren't as bad as people try to make you out to be. But I surely did like you a lot more a year ago from now.
    Now a days I try to avoid you though, because, even though I just said you aren't as bad as people make you to be, when you dislike someone, you're ruthless towards them, me being included.

Although I do remember that when I first met you I used to have a crush on you and, you used to be one of my best and closest friends, which I told a lot of my history too, I wish we could go back to that- but its too late for that.

tl;dr
    I've had great memories of you, and my opinion of you are those memories, I think of the you today as someone else for my own benefit

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

Me pls. :3

5. Stel

Stel Guest

I feel bad now. I seriously thought you hated the s*** out of me. :'c

6. Cheshrawr

I kindof imagine you as my mother more than anything
    When I first met you, I hated you. Which I feel super ashamed off today.
    I first met you on the Skyblock Got Talent, the third one I believe, but I can't remember for sure XD
    How I messed up with my audio, regardless of me throwing my hissy fit and having my baby tantrum, when things went upside for me- you stepped in and helped me.

After that day, I considered you as a great mentor- and I still do.
    You (and a few others) taught me the basics of modding, you've been there for me when I've had rough times and you're one of the few people who no matter how long we don't talk for, we can talk again about anything like there was never a blank moment.

You're a great person, and sadly people judge you and are quick to judge you- like a child is quickly to throw a fit when a mother says no to something they want, but I'm glad I was one of those people, because I was able to make one of the best connections I have today.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

:heart: Love you Cheshy~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Cheshrawr

No but I sure as hell try too... but I always tend to worry about how you're doing and worried if you're doing anything... silly... I still remember the promises you've made, and broken them, and repromised. I kindof imagine that being the life you have, so I'm constantly worried about you doing something you shouldn't be doing and hurting yourself, regardless of the times you've hurt me.

But that aside, I wish we could be friends, but I wish more than that, that you'll push me far enough for me to stop.

9. Fintan238

Fintan238 Experienced Member

bfkhweb

10. Kira_

Kira_ Experienced Member

Hi bb :heart:

11. Cheshrawr

Whenever I see you
    I just start saying 'Fin tin fin tin fin tin fin tin fin tin fin tin" x50 more times and depending on my energy level, I bounce up and down or bob up and down, no related reason to you or anything , I just enjoy saying you're name so much XD
    ____
    You're a really great guy and I really enjoyed moderating with you on .net, when you left I was actually really bummed, I thought you were gone for good considering the reasons why you left, but I was super glad when you decided to join again, and super happy when you decided to reapply. But applying for org, you nub, pfft D:

But I can totally see why XD
    You're actually the reason why I came around to the idea of quitting net to move to org, not to follow you or anything, but the actual idea that 'I can change to org', so thank you for making the change, without even knowing it, you've helped my life a lot. I also still feel happy that I can mod with you again and can't wait to make more memories with you (and the other org moderators :3)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Stel

Stel Guest

:(

13. Cheshrawr

"STOP CALLING HIM CARLO"
    Instantly popped into my head. :b

I consider you one of my org mod buddy, you're really fun to hang around with and I'm super glad that I get to mod with you. Although I'm confused if I'm still your .net nub or no <w>

14. Kira_

Kira_ Experienced Member

SORRY BB ;-; :heart:

You'll always be my little netnub.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. sophia

sophia Experienced Member

IGN:
    sophistic4ted
    S u b u r b i a .

16. HappyGamerLS

HappyGamerLS Active Member

17. Cheshrawr

I dont know if thats a word or what XD ?

Also I ship you with Fin ;w; I'm sorry, but you have matching profile pictures all the time XD
    ____
    You're nice and funny, I haven't gotten to know you as much as I'd like too, but I think we have similar timezones so I'm sure I'll be able to get to know you better.

You have a great and personality as well, I can't help it just lures in people to want to be your friend o:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Cheshrawr

You're one of the people I don't quiet remember unless if I see you in game;
    I know a lot of people named "HappyGamer", at least 5, so I tend to get you all mixed around, I'm sorry ;w;

Although your signature- makes me very happy O:

19. HappyGamerLS

HappyGamerLS Active Member

Haha thanks xD LOL I've talked to you in game before though :3

• Like Like x 1
  20. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry