Cheesy's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Cheesy, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    No support
    Very rude person

2. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

So patronizing and manipulative smh you twisted my words completely, I am not 'discriminating the server' and your confidence is lovely however slightly cocky. I was also indicating that it would be nice to see you being nice around me, I don't hate you its just you seem to somehow be hostile towards me in every way. Maybe if you could work on extending why you want to become mod I would re consider my support status. Thank you.

Also we are in the exact timezone and I am all practically all day and I have never seen you come on let alone be helpful towards the community

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  3. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Ah yes. Days ago he loved me. Days ago he liked the posts.

Then yeah he framed ironically the person above for death threats. I made my comment on it asking if you had any other facts to give up front. NOPE. Thus here we are. You've been proven guilty and for this you're wanting to no support me? I respect your opinion and all but I'd assume I get some proof how I am rude? What have I actually done to you that's rude?

4. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

Adding onto this subject weren't you the one bashing me for saying how the ban was unfair and how needtorename_x provided false evidence, when you were saying how he provided solid evidence and how I was 'attention seeking' I don't understand how you think you can get mod from being rude and manipulative.

5. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

I am being as nice as can be. As nice as necessary. What does nice really mean?

And here it comes who am I actually manipulating? Patronising? I'd expect some solid proof for such claims but thus there is obviously none. I have strong confidence, cocky level is zero. I know I'm perfect for the job, but as it seems a 10 year old is as well thus I am not bragging about it at all.

I am not hostile at all towards you. Once again what have I actually said to you that's hostile?

What kind of things do you actually want me to add lol. It's long enough that you.
    Ah yes. But does the exact same timezone excuse really work? Guess what buddy, there are still 24 hours in a day anyway :heart:. I'd post this on but it would be slightly embarrassing on my part. Even if you are on all day, maybe I'm on all night? Oh and yes the classic 'never seen you helping'. Love it. Well sir, there is also a little something called private message sweetie. It was added into the game very early on and still people find it mind-blowing :heart:.

:)

Perhaps start off with one set of proof? I only need one list to prove to you your claims are false and my actions are 100% justified. Go on please :).
    Bashing? No. Asking for his side of the story? Yes quite right.

And once again great claims no proof. That would definitely help you out in this situation. Other than that they are as good as lies...

6. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

This is true you could have accepted our input/say and we would have respected you for that; instead you decided to continue following up on everything we said, trying to 'win' in a sense.

7. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Ironic? What is ironic with my actions?

I am not talking badly to my raters at all. I would just like some solid proof at your far-fetched claims. Yes I totally accept your opinions and ratings, I'm just wanting proof so my OTHER raters will know who to choose.

I never said I disrespect you for it. I am very happy you're giving me feedback. Once again some proof for your claims would be nice. Of course I'll follow up on your things, I don't leave conversations one-sided. How exactly do I win in this situation?

8. amy

amy Guest

SUPPORT BEST PERSON HERE YALL 100%

9. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

Last statement; You have some areas where you meet the requirements however in my opinion i suggest you work on your 'why you want to be a mod' part. My current status is no support - although this can change at any time. Good luck as I have said already.

10. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

OH I'm sorry that makes perfect sense. Right. Well see everyone, these people with such claims aren't willing, or even perhaps, don't have any evidence of such events occurring. Thus we can only agree it's fake and we can move on. Ignore these posts please :)

It's interesting you're done the moment it's realised I'm right. One might call it well, um, ironic.

I'd like you two to use this gal here as a role model. She is perfect. Unfortunately I cannot say some of your actions are. Thank you Amy for your kind words.
    Thank you for your time here :)

I'm glad when it comes down to it you're willing to look at some of the 'real' mistakes going on. For sure I'll fix that up though I can't really see how it would help as it appears Cyp does not like to read with these extended long applications coming and no promotions :p. Good luck RuralBlue!

11. needtorename

IGN:
    needtorename
    In an inbox,you were talking very rude,here is 1 pic 20170928_184737_rmscr.jpg

12. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Ah yes let’s hope this was not edited like that evidence right?

Secondly this is not rude to you. I was saying that your REPUTATION would be... I am surprised if such words shocked you, I only used them because I realized you’re older than me. I thought you would understand the use of mature language but it’s clear you do not. The rest of the messages sent were not rude at all and I’m more than happy if you post those here as well. And I suspect this is where your ‘+3 lists’ comes to an end. Anything else to add?

13. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Well it’s clear you do because you did so you might as well show the rest of that +3 list please. And why not look at the 17 year old thing? You’ve confirmed to me long ago that you were 17 and even bragging about it but oh well.

14. needtorename

IGN:
    needtorename
    Good luck in your mod app cheesy :)

15. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

I see. Once again everyone proof that there is no +3 list and that was just a massive lie. He has one small image of proof of which was justified. In this case you’ve expressed you’re not true facts and I respect your opinion and now please be gone :).

16. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Well written meme

17. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Thank you kind sir. I will not let you down.

18. Caprincess

Caprincess Active Member

Does All the :p that mean you’ll lick me?
    Very well written, you’re v active in game (i know this Bc I’m v active in game too)
    Uh you’re v helpful, shows the homework thread!!&/@:mad::02@4
    Great, support xx

19. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Um see people???? This guy loves me like you all should too :heart:33333

20. Caprincess

Caprincess Active Member

Where’s my friendly rating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.