Changing Biomes

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Inpecular, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Inpecular

Inpecular Member

Many people who play on skyblock start off with an island with a biome that they do not like. In fact, some biomes such as desert put some players (like me) at a disadvantage in numerous things such as gross grass/leaves and unable to build snowmen (for infinite snow).

Therefore, I believe that users should have the option to change biomes as they please.

Open to feedback, as always.

_SuperGamer64_

2. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

Maybe if you buy a certain rank you have an option to change your biome. But only a limited number of times and you have to get Cyp to do it, like Skygod prefixes.

3. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    Neutral, if players could chose their own biome, they would probably chose one of the biomes that you can get items that you cannot get on other islands such as an ice biome or a swamp. And if that happens, those items will be less valuable.

4. Inpecular

Inpecular Member

Maybe donators should be able to change to any to any biome while greenies only pick a few.

5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Neutral, reasons stated by members above.

6. Ganzog

Ganzog Active Member

IGN:
    ganzog
    Instead of changing your biome, we could get rid of the desert biome.

7. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

um I know few people actually like the desert biome but I've known a few players in the past with desert themed islands. And the only thing most people dislike about it is the grass, and not all people have grass for the ground of their islands. Anywaysssssss, DONT DISCRIMINATE GAWSH