Buy Buying player heads

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by VonArnout, Apr 17, 2021.

1. VonArnout

VonArnout Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VonArnout
    Best Skyblocker,

I've recently gotten back into the game, and plan on spending some more time to finish my island, who knows might enter it for a time.

I'm looking to purchase your player head, Now I'm not looking for specific rare player heads or well known players, I honestly couldn't care about it. I'm just looking for diversity and will pay more depending on how your head fits as a normal citizen.

In short.

WTB, Player heads. 1-20 grass each depending on how good they look.

p.s If my pricing sucks, let me know haven't played in forever and got no clue what heads are worth.

2. Nooby

Nooby Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoobyGaming
    You won't get a Player head for 1g that's for sure... They go for around 32g to 3 stacks depending on the player lol

3. VonArnout

VonArnout Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VonArnout
    My point exactly is that I couldn't care less about the player that the head belongs to, If your head is garbage I'm not paying a lot for it.

I do have a stash of heads from a year or so back i'll go trough first before I'm going to up prices. 3 stacks of grass is an aburd price to pay though just for a head imo.

So, your head looks cool but you're some greenie? I'll pay ya 32+ grass.

You're some apparent famous player but your head looks like garbage? Won't get anything from me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1