NA Bunny's Staff Re-Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by iballisticbunny6, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Like I stated before, you nor I cannot see into the future, so you’ll just have to take my word. I have the ability and the determination to be on the server for a long period of time, especially due to the giant project that my island is and I enjoy helping in the community. Thank you for your feedback.
    Gracias. I’ll hop in there once in a while, but again as I stated I’m mainly on survival due to most of my resources and projects are there.
    That is very understandable. I hope to gain your support soon :p
    Well that’s not a really good reason to post in here. I’ll remain active. Thanks.

2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    No support
    2018 on april, bulling someone when you were a mod wasnt nice, you can change my feedback by showing me you have changed, 2 years its been since i last saw you online active

3. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    2 years is a long time. Since then, I’ve hopped on once in a while and I’ve been back for a few weeks. As for whatever I said as a mod, as it’s been 2 years, I’m truly sorry. I’ve never ever meant to be ill mannered toward anyone, so anything I said was meant to be a joke. I apologize for such actions and will do better. As for the activity, you’ve seen me online recently. You invited me to your island and I toured it, along with your shop.

4. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    Oh wow its been couple days, Now im for sure supporting you, Being really active, and helpful so great job on what ur doing keep it up. Keep the community great.

5. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I'll start off with neutral. From what I know, you were a pretty decent moderator back in the day. I've also seen you helping on skyblock, but like everyone has said, I am concerned about your activity but you've already stated that you will continue being active so I will definitely look out for you. I would also like to see you on economy from time to time as moderators are also needed there too. Give it a little time and I'm sure the majority will notice how hard you work to help the server. Good luck.

6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    It's nice to see you return. I have seen you often on in-game, helping players out as well as being active in the chat in general. I would like to see an improvement activity wise on discord and continue to be active in game more

neutral :p

7. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Thanks Louie! I'll continue to see you around then :p
    Thank you, I enjoying modding back then. I'll try my best to be on eco, but again as I've stated I got some projects on skyblock that I'm passionate about, but I'll definitely try to be on economy more often. Thank you for your comments :p
    Thanks Archer! I'll continue to be ingame and I'll try on discord, but it's hard to catch people on there since it appears to be dead most of the time I'm active.

8. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

I knew you as a mod a few years ago. Although you weren't as friendly or responsive as some of the other staff, you had no problem performing the duties required of you. I asked you a couple times for help in recovering items, and you were able to resolve that for me when another mod couldn't.

Neutral/Support.

Good to see you again! Hope you're here to stay.

9. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    I apologize that I wasn't as friendly as the others, I'm trying to work on that. I think back then I was just nervous and wanted to do the role by the books. I'm glad I was able to help you, although I don't remember that exact occasion because it was so long ago. Thank you for your netural/support.

10. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Hey, Bunny!

I'm going to go Neutral, leaning towards Support. I know your full potential as a moderator and you execute it very well, and I have no doubt that you will definitely get your activity up, but I do need to see that activity go up.

Good luck with the application!
    -Parrot

11. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Thanks! I try to be online everyday, but sometimes I'm busy. What activity exactly do you mean? Discord, in-game, fourms, helping out, etc ?

Also, thank you to everyone who has supported or neutraled or whatevered on here. I'm very excited to be back and enveloped in the community. Just one question. Besides my activity in my return, what else could I work on?

12. Parrot

Parrot Guest

In Game in general, I don't see you a whole lot now that I'm active again.
    -Parrot

13. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    To be fair, I haven’t seen much of you either. It could be that I don’t recall your ign, or because I’m usually on later at night into the early morning.

also, I apologize for my inactivity this week, I’ve been training at my new job a bit and I’m not available this weekend due to talking a trip to get a new PC

14. Parrot

Parrot Guest

My username is ItzParrot, I've been on every day for a few days, maybe for like an hour or 2 a time. I don't know really, I just haven't seen you around. I definitely know your full capability of helper, due to your time as a moderator. I'll be on the look out for you, good luck.
    -Parrot

15. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Congratulations on Helper. :)

16. (NS)

(NS) Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Kyrxu
    gg congratulations

17. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.